Kas
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2007
- Messages
- 1,571
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Mx sport
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Anybody ran into a chiggers yet this year?
I think I did. Hard, red, itchy bumps.
I guess mosquitos,chiggers and poison ivy are part of the THing game.
HH
Ken
I think I did. Hard, red, itchy bumps.
I guess mosquitos,chiggers and poison ivy are part of the THing game.
HH
Ken

Or, maybe BB brought something strange back from Amsterdam errrrr or Austria. :P
the acrylic nail polish then suffocates them and kills them. But everyone on here is of the opinion that they just bite and leave. I'm not really sure which is correct. I have never gotten into any of them, hard to believe as common as they are in Va, but then I barely ever get bitten at all, maybe I small bad to bugs! 







