What's new

China/pottery ID Help Please

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
2,523
Reaction score
1,396
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone recognize this mark or pattern on this piece of china? I found it in a trash dump on a homesite that dates to late 1700's. Thanks!

china mark.webp china pattern.webp
 
The company is just called GDA (Gerard, Dufraisseix & Abbott) from Limoges.
Include "Schleiger" in your search and you'll see it. I'm uncertain if that's the name of it, or just what some folks call it.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The company is just called GDA (Gerard, Dufraisseix & Abbott) from Limoges.
Include "Schleiger" in your search and you'll see it. I'm uncertain if that's the name of it, or just what some folks call it.

Thanks!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom