China trying to turn copper into gold

Hi , China is the biggest gold producer in the world by miles .They invented gunpowder and also build the great wall centuries ago and had the money to pay for it. TP

That may be true but, have you ever seen a Chinese Race Car Driver? Nope. Can't see. What good is a Great Wall if you keep walking off the edge of it?

That may be true but, have you ever seen a Chinese Race Car Driver? Nope. Can't see. What good is a Great Wall if you keep walking off the edge of it?

Hi, No country showed you disrespect when you decided to withdraw from the Pacific Trade Deal but you are quick to stick you nose back in and use bad manners. TP

If this is going to happen, it will surely be a blast.

He’ll make it up with Hemp. He just passed the Bill.

Hi When say you hemp do you mean for industrial purposes . If so the already expected 14 % increase in world production over the next 5 years will cause an over supply. Theres no demand for it .The total world production is a bit over 10 billion dollars . How much money do you expect to make ? TP

Hi As long as the standard of living in China remains low they going to produce goods and services cheaper than anyone else.The saving grace is the one child policy as the popiulation ages they wil have a big problem TP

Hi When say you hemp do you mean for industrial purposes . If so the already expected 14 % increase in world production over the next 5 years will cause an over supply. Theres no demand for it .The total world production is a bit over 10 billion dollars . How much money do you expect to make ? TP

I was thinking enough to help our farmers and won’t need to import. But I may be wrong. Who knows. Happy New Years.

Cheap copies....

I spent $20 on one this year. You read about people getting ripped off by them, but figure that you would notice that it is a fake and not buy it. The eBay seller didn't want me to return it, saying that it was "real and rare". Luckily eBay got involved and I got all my money back.

This is the kind of articles found on the internet That I do not bother to go beyond reading the headline.

This is the kind of articles found on the internet That I do not bother to go beyond reading the headline.

Yeah that’s true but I have a lot of gold so it peaked my interest. Don’t need anything effecting more than its being effected already.

Then I thought but China produces the most gold anywhere and then it hit me they wanna make their computers in cheaper.

I did google, Can gold be made.
It seems it can but it would be very expensive. One source saying you would need a nuclear reactor. But there are u-tube videos of people showing you how to make gold at home. I didn't watch any either. The older I get the more selective I am on how I waste my time.

It seems it can but it would be very expensive. One source saying you would need a nuclear reactor. But there are u-tube videos of people showing you how to make gold at home. I didn't watch any either. The older I get the more selective I am on how I waste my time.

Thanks for the insight.

Was just checking out the new books copied into the Project Gutenberg Library. Free online books. Today they released The Last Rebel. Published in 1900. I liked the cover.

pg58617.cover.medium.jpg

Was just checking out the new books copied into the Project Gutenberg Library. Free online books. Today they released The Last Rebel. Published in 1900. I liked the cover.

View attachment 1667871

Hell I love the cover. I’m gonna check it out Escape

I thought you would. Got that from your avatar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Alexander_Altsheler. Link to info on writer.

Joseph Alexander Altsheler (April 29, 1862 – June 5, 1919) was an American newspaper reporter, editor and author of popular juvenile historical fiction. He was a prolific writer, and produced fifty-one novels and at least fifty-three short stories. Thirty-two of his novels were part of his seven series:

• The Civil War Series (8 volumes)
  • The French and Indian War Series (6 volumes)
  • The Gold Series (2 volumes)
  • The Great West Series (2 volumes)
  • The Texan Series (3 volumes)
  • The World War Series (3 volumes)
  • The Young Trailers Series (8 volumes)

I glanced at the book. Not something I would read, but it does have a cool cover.

It seems it can but it would be very expensive. One source saying you would need a nuclear reactor.

People have been trying to make gold for centuries. It was one of the things the alchemists sought to do.

Escape is correct, to my understanding. Gold would have to be created by nuclear fusion. They claim its possible but the amount of energy it would require is far more valuable than the gold it would produce.

People have been trying to make gold for centuries. It was one of the things the alchemists sought to do.

Escape is correct, to my understanding. Gold would have to be created by nuclear fusion. They claim its possible but the amount of energy it would require is far more valuable than the gold it would produce.

I just read a article about China’s new Warship. It sends missiles out 7x’s the speed of sound using magnetic field I don’t even need explosives since it does so much damage at that speed and they make them real cheap. https://qz.com/1513577/china-says-military-taking-lead-with-game-changing-naval-weapon/amp/

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back