What's new

Chipped Axe or Hoe?

alaldrid

Full Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
125
Reaction score
211
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today in NC. I think it is a chipped axe but am not sure. Either way I am really excited to have found it.
 

Attachments

  • 20190418_145532.webp
    20190418_145532.webp
    778.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 20190418_144505.webp
    20190418_144505.webp
    577.2 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
You have a good one there. Very nice going.
 
It's one of two things. It's either an Axe that has had the crap beat out of it by the plow or it's an Axe Preform that was just never finished. Awesome find either way.
 
Grim Reaper nailed it....Congrats on a nice find.
 
Nice......id be excited too
 
Wow thats a great relic awesome find
 
Great find that’s awesome..... any chance of a side pic to show how thick it is
 
Nice find. The bit on that ax could be the smaller end........
 
I agree with Grim, good find
 
Thanks for all of the help.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom