Chug Scored a Great Find at work yesterday!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, hope you survived the day ok, and for those that got out, I hope you found some great finds! Chug scored a great find at work, he found this cool little item! DSCF2019.JPG Ok, now stop laughing, to me it is great! You see, I like to make things, and when I make things, I like to hang up and display my creations, now Chug has the patience of a Saint, I mean, really, he does, we have little nail holes all over cause of me!
BangHead.gif
So he brought this home, in the hopes that I will quit putting up nails, when you see the next few pictures, you'll understand. LOL
laughing7.gif
DSCF2020.JPG DSCF2021.JPG DSCF2023.JPG DSCF2025.JPG DSCF2026.JPG DSCF2030.JPG DSCF2029.JPG Each of these have been hand made, and also, made out of stuff that we find, so most of it is recycled!
hello2.gif
Now you see why Chug was getting just slightly irate with me hanging stuff up! LOL DSCF2032.JPG DSCF2034.JPG ALL these beads and cases were found by Chug in apts that people moved out of where he works! :goldbar:
goldbar.png
Bonus for me, now I have something to do when it's too cold or rainy to go out! LOL
laughing7.gif
So, cool find, huh? Well, to me it is, it's exactly what I can use. :icon_thumright: Thank you Chug, I love you! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 1

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL........The Man loves ya Huh? You remind me of my wife...I could bring something like that and she would jump for joy too
Ya'll are a pair...............HH

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok Red, I am liking you guys more n more. that is a sweet jewelry holder. & I love your necklaces. I make jewelry too. It's a form of meditation, until I hit the seed beads that the holes are to small for my needle. I have a great way to make teeny tiny beading needles. if you are interested just let me know.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok Red, I am liking you guys more n more. that is a sweet jewelry holder. & I love your necklaces. I make jewelry too. It's a form of meditation, until I hit the seed beads that the holes are to small for my needle. I have a great way to make teeny tiny beading needles. if you are interested just let me know.

That would be cool to know, thank you. One thing I use alot is dental floss, it's strong, and allows the beads or stones to lay the way I want, beading wire is so expensive! Creating jewelry is so much fun, it's a great way to relax, and it helps me to cope with pain I have due to my fibro.:icon_thumleft: Seed beads are so frustrating some times, but so worth it when your creation turns out the way you want! Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL........The Man loves ya Huh? You remind me of my wife...I could bring something like that and she would jump for joy too
Ya'll are a pair...............HH

LOL even after 18 years, he still loves to surprise me with whatever he finds, and I love everything he finds. You know what is funny, I had been looking for something to hang my stuff on, and he brings this home! Chug totally rocks!:headbang: Red

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
here's how to make beading needles. sorry I don't know the gauge of the wire, just itty bitty, ya know what I mean?
simple to do. I had to come up with it when I couldn't find the needles I wanted, then they were to expensive so I just made my own.
sorry 'bout the f m we thought my daughter had that til it came back neg. we still don't know whats wrong. pain is a heavy burden to bare. You are lucky to have someone supportive. & you oviously know the power of humor.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 93
  • beading needle 1.jpg
    beading needle 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 009 - Copy.JPG
    009 - Copy.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
here's how to make beading needles. sorry I don't know the gauge of the wire, just itty bitty, ya know what I mean?
simple to do. I had to come up with it when I couldn't find the needles I wanted, then they were to expensive so I just made my own.
sorry 'bout the f m we thought my daughter had that til it came back neg. we still don't know whats wrong. pain is a heavy burden to bare. You are lucky to have someone supportive. & you oviously know the power of humor.

Thank you, can't wait to try this, yes, I wouldn't wish fibro on my worst enemy, it's a horrible disease.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good little worker chug is ,,, nice bead work red looks good

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I like it. I knew a lady that made the most beautifull roses out of seashells.

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread