CIBOLA FOUND!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES Friends! It was I, the great explorer Miguel de McChesney who had singlehandedly discovered the lost city of CIBOLA!

Here is a picture of my evidence, just at the outskirts of this fabled city:

cibola1fg8.jpg

and here is the entrance to the legendary Cibola Wildlife Refuge!

cibola2dm6.jpg

In the second picture, notice the mobile homes, indicative of a semi-nomadic tribe!

When I happened across this METROPOLIS, I though some of you might get a kick out of it.

Best,

Mike

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
Congrats on the find!
BTW, your avatar seriously undermines your contributions to the site. It reflects negativity to anything you post. Sorry for the criticism, but I wanted to point that out.

Laf

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lafitte said:
Congrats on the find!
BTW, your avatar seriously undermines your contributions to the site. It reflects negativity to anything you post. Sorry for the criticism, but I wanted to point that out.

Laf

Criticism accepted.

BUT.....my avatars change as the wind blows. Sometimes they are revealing as was a Mission Bell recently unearthed in Mexico (first step to a great hoard of gold and silver buried in 1703), and sometimes they are cutesie, and sometimes demented.

If you let an avatar undermine factual or pictoral evidence presented, you need to concentrate on the right hand side of your computer monitor. Pay no attention to the left side! ;D ;D ;D (Pay NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!)

I criticise nobody about what they choose to display about their personality (which is basically what avatars and screen names are). I could ask why you chose to use the name of a notorious killer and pirate as your nom de plume? I know he assisted in the Battle of 1812 (I know all about Jean Lafitte. I am from New Orleans). Jean and his brother Pierre were run out of New Orleans in 1817, whereupon they ran off to Galveston Texas. They were heavily involved in selling slaves and acted as double-agents for Spain AGAINST the UNited States (most history books don't include those little factoids).

Best,

Mike

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D ;D

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mike was trying to haul all the gold out and called for help, I found this upon arrival

Attachments

• los_burros_borrachos.jpg
    los_burros_borrachos.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 991
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gullible: I was caught, ya horses arse snicker

Seriously, some day soon you will have to come down here to go to the actual 7 ciudades de Cibola. They lie in Sinaloa, next to the Durango border, mule access or aircraft last that I have heard of.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread