CIPHER #3 CHALLENGE, THE FIRST 5 NAMES ON THE LIST. WHO WILL WIN ?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Same as you searching for evidence and that is all you are doing. If you decyphered the codes you could release the names and how you decyphere? You said you had "KEYS" so revealing the decypherment of code paper 3 would do no harm to your decypherment of code paper one. If you had code paper one decyphered you would be digging in Bedford County, Va and not digging here on the forum for information to post on your blogsite.

All in God's perfect time there bro.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Why don't you stop fooling around with people and stop fooling yourself? You have now been posting on this forum for over almost two years, you claimed you decyphered code paper number one and code paper number three back in late 2014. And you said all it contained was one or two words? You claimed then and you claim now you have the "KEYS" What else in God's name are you looking for? It makes no difference whether you find the right Thomas Beale. It makes no difference whether the treasure is ore or brand new $20 gold coins or gold doubloons--------Go get the treasure.
YEP! Only RECOVERY will "do"...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legrand is Ken Bauman

Jean Laf is the Rocking Reverend

Eldo is James Simpson....from the Simpson Papers....

So there's a demand to prove the solve is legit from Laf's posts........

I also claim the prize is waiting to be won, but I am not looking for anyone here to have to verify that.....

What good does it do if you are trying to get some attention blowing the surprise.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And whoever claims here that you can just "Go Dig It Up" is a complete amateur.

Obviously the State of VA has laws in place to guarantee a 50/50 split in the troves are ensured to the finder and the landowner.

As far as what repercussions of the law you might face....the risk is there that they claim this is a part of the numerous investigations pending......

Just saw the flag drop, so do you think it was because you guys were arguing about your solves...

Or was someone going public and making it known about their whole operation?

Cause the KKK have been empowered in secret since their inception and NOTHING has stopped them until now

Thank You Jean....Thank You.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
And whoever claims here that you can just "Go Dig It Up" is a complete amateur.

Obviously the State of VA has laws in place to guarantee a 50/50 split in the troves are ensured to the finder and the landowner.

As far as what repercussions of the law you might face....the risk is there that they claim this is a part of the numerous investigations pending......

Just saw the flag drop, so do you think it was because you guys were arguing about your solves...

Or was someone going public and making it known about their whole operation?

Cause the KKK have been empowered in secret since their inception and NOTHING has stopped them until now

Thank You Jean....Thank You.

That's what I have been working on is to use the Beale Crew of 30 to prove my decoding of the cipher. If I can show relation between Thomas Beale and some of the people with him, like Peter Fitch one I released years ago I can prove without showing how I decoded the cipher. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag. At least till I am there digging it up.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really anything to worry bout Jean......just an argument after a good solid claim.......

Nobody owes anyone the courtesy of explanation if every one of the retorts are geared like a formal excuse.

You guys always sound like someone arguing something to its death out of a hurt pride

Like beating a dead horse that wont die.......

Stop berating Jean out of lack of a leveraging point to argue.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not really anything to worry bout Jean......just an argument after a good solid claim.......

Nobody owes anyone the courtesy of explanation if every one of the retorts are geared like a formal excuse.

You guys always sound like someone arguing something to its death out of a hurt pride

Like beating a dead horse that wont die.......

Stop berating Jean out of lack of a leveraging point to argue.
"You guys"...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread