W wodens Jr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 37 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 18, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hi Guys I wonder if any of the e scrap guys could grade these green (both sides) for me? Would they be mid grade? The fingers are not gold..these boards come from sophisticated heating control systems. thanks Al Attachments boards 1.webp 45 KB · Views: 1,084
Hi Guys I wonder if any of the e scrap guys could grade these green (both sides) for me? Would they be mid grade? The fingers are not gold..these boards come from sophisticated heating control systems. thanks Al
W wodens Jr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 37 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 18, 2011 Thread Owner #2 Now for these ones...what should I do to make these mid grade boards? Take of plastic connectors etc? Thanks Al Attachments Circut boards 2.webp 74.7 KB · Views: 1,237
Now for these ones...what should I do to make these mid grade boards? Take of plastic connectors etc? Thanks Al
S silversaddle1 Jr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 92 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Dec 21, 2011 #3 The first bunch I would just sell as mid grade, the second bunch I would just mix in with your motherboards, etc. I think they would pass OK.
The first bunch I would just sell as mid grade, the second bunch I would just mix in with your motherboards, etc. I think they would pass OK.
B bjybjy Greenie Joined May 13, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 22, 2011 #4 First pic I would say is mid-grade. Second pic are all peripheral boards IMO. Worth roughly half of motherboard price.
First pic I would say is mid-grade. Second pic are all peripheral boards IMO. Worth roughly half of motherboard price.