- Joined
- Apr 9, 2007
- Messages
- 583
- Reaction score
- 520
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi Guys and Gals,
I'm just a "Greenie" here on this forum but... I am here to share some "valuable" info! You can read the introductory stuff over on the Geophysics Forum.
Mother Nature has produced most of the GOLD and she buried it. Buried GOLD and other precious metals remain scattered all over the World and most of our fellow members of TreasureNet would like to get their hands on it.
I have been fortunate enough through a life of "life-long-learning" to have been in the right places at the right time to be gifted with snippets of knowledge that have brought me here.
A combination of events and innate prospecting skills with an instinct for sniffing out Gold brought me to Alaska. After a short season diggin' Gold on East Beach in Nome, and almost getting washed out to sea, I scurried over to Central Alaska and spent twelve years diggin' Placer Gold and buying more diesel so I could dig more placer Gold. My curiosity kept me wondering where in the heck did the 70,000 ounces of previously produced placer Gold come FROM at Ophir Creek.
The combination of earlier skills learned back in the Texas Tea, Black GOLD rush of the late 1970's and into the early 1980's prompted an answer in the form of Geophysical exploration. The methods and the tools have improved with the revolution in computer technology over the past 40 years. Can that technology be applied to finding buried Gold and other precious metals today? Hmmm....
The short answer is, "Yes".
Stick around and find out how!
- Geowizard
I'm just a "Greenie" here on this forum but... I am here to share some "valuable" info! You can read the introductory stuff over on the Geophysics Forum.
Mother Nature has produced most of the GOLD and she buried it. Buried GOLD and other precious metals remain scattered all over the World and most of our fellow members of TreasureNet would like to get their hands on it.

I have been fortunate enough through a life of "life-long-learning" to have been in the right places at the right time to be gifted with snippets of knowledge that have brought me here.
A combination of events and innate prospecting skills with an instinct for sniffing out Gold brought me to Alaska. After a short season diggin' Gold on East Beach in Nome, and almost getting washed out to sea, I scurried over to Central Alaska and spent twelve years diggin' Placer Gold and buying more diesel so I could dig more placer Gold. My curiosity kept me wondering where in the heck did the 70,000 ounces of previously produced placer Gold come FROM at Ophir Creek.
The combination of earlier skills learned back in the Texas Tea, Black GOLD rush of the late 1970's and into the early 1980's prompted an answer in the form of Geophysical exploration. The methods and the tools have improved with the revolution in computer technology over the past 40 years. Can that technology be applied to finding buried Gold and other precious metals today? Hmmm....
The short answer is, "Yes".
Stick around and find out how!

- Geowizard









