fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Sep 19, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Went back to a spot where I'd dug a silver quarter, really trashy, squeaked out a couple shiners and got my fix. HH, ffd Attachments IMG_0573 [640x480].webp 33.1 KB · Views: 233 IMG_0576 [640x480].webp 30.7 KB · Views: 233
Went back to a spot where I'd dug a silver quarter, really trashy, squeaked out a couple shiners and got my fix. HH, ffd
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2011 #2 Nice double on the mercs!
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2011 #3 The park that never quits giving! Sweet pair of Mercs D Congrats on the Wheaties too
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2011 #4 nice pair of ladies there bro! You've got a gift in those parks my friend. glad you got out and got your fix!......congrats, HH
nice pair of ladies there bro! You've got a gift in those parks my friend. glad you got out and got your fix!......congrats, HH
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2011 #5 Nice digs, D. WTG HH
gallienus267 Full Member Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270 Oct 2, 2011 #6 You did better than I did. Met you on 10/02/11 in a little town starting with the letter L. Good luck and hope to see you again. Check out Golden Mom on todays finds to see the gold I found at the school I was talking about Attachments 10K-MOM.webp 68.6 KB · Views: 164 10K-MOM.webp 68.6 KB · Views: 150
You did better than I did. Met you on 10/02/11 in a little town starting with the letter L. Good luck and hope to see you again. Check out Golden Mom on todays finds to see the gold I found at the school I was talking about