What's new

civil war button?

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS 2, GPX 4500 and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, XP DEUS, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The other day I was at a flea market and saw a civil war button that the guy said dug in South Carolina, i didn't get a good look at it but it looked federal and was pushed in a little, I asked what the price was and he said $6.00 and had what looked like a 58 cal mini ball for $3.00. Is that a good deal for the button and mini ball, I've never bought a civil war relic before lol
 
It's not a bad price, but mini balls go for $1.00 a piece normally. If the button is real and not a fake, I'd price it for that price since they are more rare.
 
Oh you can find them cheaper than that. :wink:
The market for Civil War artifacts is down right now. There are alot of people/dealers out there that will have no qualms taking advantage of a newcomer in the CW collecting market. Please do your research before you buy ANYTHING from these sellers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom