What's new

Civil war navy button?

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button in my desk drawer i dont know when i found it but can anyone pin down the date its two piece button .
 

Attachments

  • Picture 269.webp
    Picture 269.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 289
It looks like a common civilian blazer button.
 
Upvote 0
Seventy views and no comments? Hard to see the little pic and hard to date partly because you also didnt give us a back pic or the backmark but its probably no matter because its definitely civilian. We have had this button posted here many times before. The anchor the tip off. Its very common old 20th century fashion blazer button with the Navy motiff, still made today. I found a small one in my backyard. If you need to see a link let me know. Green check. :)
 

Attachments

  • button fashion eagle anchor.webp
    button fashion eagle anchor.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 289
  • MVC-001E.webp
    MVC-001E.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 286
  • button fashion eagle anchor.webp
    button fashion eagle anchor.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 264
  • MVC-001E.webp
    MVC-001E.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
I agree with BigCy :icon_thumleft:

Every time I see this style button I am reminded that it is the reason I joined here :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom