Two inches wide, round shaped, brass object.
It has an eagle clutching a ship anchor and a cannon.
6 cannon balls stacked in a pyramid shape underneath eagle.
The below items found at same dig site. Need help identifying.
I think other round object may be smashed bullet with holes punched in it. It also has lines scratched on it, possible home made necklace. Other two items brass.
First item is the tongue of a tongue and wreath buckle. I also see a fragment of a spur in the last pic. Maybe a homemade heel plate too but not if it's lead.
Two inches wide, round shaped, brass object.
It has an eagle clutching a ship anchor and a cannon.
6 cannon balls stacked in a pyramid shape underneath eagle.
I found this similar pictures item described as Navy…But I agree that youra looks like the cover of a timepiece becaise of yue flat, hinged looking edge. Nice.