What's new

Civil War Union Army Campsite Relics

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
3,582
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a small Union Army campsite in the woods this week and was able to dig a few nice relics from there. I'm sure there's a lot more there to be found but it's tough getting in through all the growth. HH David

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452312467.544052.webp
 
Upvote 58
Congrats on your discovery! Looks like a couple 'J' hooks in the mix. Looking forward to future posts on this site.
 
That's a nice haul of assorted relics.
 
Nice finds, looks like you are on it!
 
I know I'd be clearing away some undergrowth if necessary. That's a nice collection of finds.
 
Thanks guys!
 
Yep , me and mirage83 need an invite.
I'll bring the Machete, Rake and Hoe. lol
Congrats on a nice hunt
 
Thick or not, I'd hammer that spot! Get you some neaspourne and go for it. Good luck and keep us posted.

HH, Relic Nut
 
wow....Nice finds!!!
 
Gotta love brass and lead sites. NICE!
 
No kidding, I'd crawl through a cactus patch in a pair of daisy dukes for finds like that :laughing7:
 
Nice finds. Take some round up with you and spray everything down.
 
Great finds!!
looking forward to seeing what you end up pulling out of this site!!
 
Nice CW finds! You found an awesome collection of relics. :occasion14:
 
Man, I'm sure these are just the BEGINNING for that site. Low & slow is the word, bro!
 
I missed this post , but will reply now.
Sweet finds (love the 2 ring bullet) & a Couple of those GS buttons are in nice shape & Flat buttons to?
Somebody Stop Me........

Have you gone back ? if not best time is Spring , before Everything starts Blooming & warmer (I'm sure u knew that).

Or was it just a Small Hotspot?
You know what to do ...Keep Scouting.
Davers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom