What's new

Clad and silver March 4th

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Finds from a couple ballfields on a blustery afternoon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2294_1 (Copy).webp
    IMG_2294_1 (Copy).webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 383
Nice '64 and wheaties. I whimped out when I looked outside-snow.But this week looks to be a bit warmer :)
 
Very cool! WTG FFD!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow, looking good D. :thumbsup: I hope to get out this weekend, we'll see.

HH
 
Wooohooo! Nice finds D!...congrats on the silver quarter and other goodies! Man its seems like forever since I've been out. Was that you that told someone to tell me hi when you installed their phone line last week? Jonesville maybe?
 
wow d already at it,great silver find,no wonder you fine the most silver,first chance you get to get out there,thier you are. you know what they say the early bird gets the worm,that must make 10 silver coins already. keep it up and youll break lasts years recorder :headbang:
 
Congrats on the Silver Washington and Wheaties D!! :hello2:
I can't wait to get out. Way to go man!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom