What's new

Class ring returned!!!

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my St. Pete Beach vacation in July I found a girls class ring. It was from a local school and had a full name in it. Class of 2011 so I had a good chance at finding her. Tracked her down on Facebook and she just sent a picture with her ring back :)

004-4.jpg


299609_1925329859951_1443279385_31585449_5742745_n.jpg
 
Upvote 0
congrats on that ring return, stpauli914! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Yes, congrats on finding the owner and being able to return the ring. :thumbsup:
 
Nice return. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
great return
 
Nice return!
 
Yeah Baby! :headbang: Nice Job! :notworthy:
 
Thanks everyone. It felt real good to send one back to its owner after all the ones I find that there is no chance in locating the owner. I am going to have my wife have her engagement ring engraved with her FULL NAME!! It is the best chance anyone has at getting a nice piece of jewelry back.

Aaron
 
Nice return...well done!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Very nice return...good on ya!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom