What's new

Classic Rock Rules!

Someone posted a Free tune. Paul Rogers is one hella voice;
 
How about some Scorpions....

 
Hey Limitool. I starting playing the drums in 4th grade and am 60 now and still playing. Love to sing as well...lead or back up/harmony. Yes, at the same time whilst playing a kit.
CLASSIC ROCK DOES RULE! Thanks for the thread, TH.
Glad to hear you ol' rocker. I'll be 70 next year. I couldn't begin to drum out a set as I used to let alone 4 of them as before. Classic rock was all we did. I was a hard pounding simple drummer but keep the same beat with little accents. But I drove the songs and it worked. Glad to hear your still at it. Stay strong and rockin buddy... Brad
 
Drummers, you say? How about Carl Palmer..


Well I can speak for myself you wouldn't be seeing any video of me drumming like THAT. Back then or EVER. I was a simple rockin drummer not to be confused with a great drummer. That I wasn't. How about you xr7ator (you ol' rocker) can you hang with Carl Palmer....? You'll come closer than I.
 
CCR.....

 
I bought Zepplin's first album on its release in 1969 based on this song and album cover.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom