What's new

Classic T2 problems ?

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I see on some Treasure sites that ones are having problems with the new T2 ..Any one here have one and is it working good or not so great ?
 
Well i guess that no one on this site has the new classic T2.. What i have seen on some sites is the sound is low not very loud and the power box screen wiggles around for the shaft is not that sturdy..
 
I think I read that same thing about the volume but that it is still one heck of a great machine! The T2 is one machine I have yet to use.
 
Well i guess that no one on this site has the new classic T2.. What i have seen on some sites is the sound is low not very loud and the power box screen wiggles around for the shaft is not that sturdy..

what sites are reporting the T2 Keppy? TIA
 
I recently got a G2+ Ltd. and had the T2 SE (DST) and there is a slight wobble to the control box on both. I heard it was intentional for shock absorption if dropped. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
 
I had 2 Omegas that had that slight "flexion" in the handle. I was also told that's for shock absorption
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom