What's new

Clay Pipe

root

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern Pa.
Hello All..
Not sure if this is posted in the right folder. I found a clay pipe while digging a t.o.c. dump the other day. I really know nothing about pipes. There looks to be a T U on the pipe. Is there a way to identify the maker by these initials?
 

Attachments

  • DSCN13780001.webp
    DSCN13780001.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 3,901
lmao i read this post months ago but lost it.... after gettiing a clay pipe i looked it up again took ages to find it. i cant find any other clay pipes posts but im still looking for the 1 with the claw pipe on it the same as mine as i know ive read it on here
 

Attachments

  • Photo0819.webp
    Photo0819.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 581
  • Photo0820.webp
    Photo0820.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 550
  • Photo0825.webp
    Photo0825.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 556
  • Photo0827.webp
    Photo0827.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 579
it is a Thomas dormer pipe replica I have the same thing so I did a lot of research and found out its a td clay pipe not Shure what year but good find
 
If you want to date the pipe just measure the draw hole in whats left of the stem.Use a drill bit,hope you have a lot of drill bits
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom