What's new

Clean the ones you think are broke

antmike915

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
7,043
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had a bunch of broken ones in my sink in the garage. I finally got around to cleaning them today and I'm glad I did. The 1st picture is of typical brokes and the remaining pictures are one I thought was; it's just worn down. It's a 1 inch in both width and height.
 

Attachments

  • 20250924_224122.webp
    20250924_224122.webp
    747.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 20250924_224254.webp
    20250924_224254.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 20250924_224240.webp
    20250924_224240.webp
    105.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 20250924_224314.webp
    20250924_224314.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20250924_224354.webp
    20250924_224354.webp
    80 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
I wonder if it's a Savannah River base hafted scraper, something with a concave base extremely worn down or something with a concave base that's was later utilized by another culture.
I will have to look but I believe I have a couple of small tools like yours. Mine are Woodland found in a field. Maybe tomorrow I can look for them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom