What's new

Clean up for the week

Twistedsifter

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
166
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ve been slacking on posting recently, I’ve been getting a good 3 hour walk in after work most every day, and finding a lot. They’re not killers, caches, or g-10s. They’re G-ood enough for me! Haha. Anyways here’s the past week in points. I already posted the Cobb blade but here it is again, I’m obsessed with that thing! 39F56CCD-0D00-4453-9B1C-F42E81EB2C52.webp. Also found a lot of brokes that I didn’t feel the need to put in here :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Good grouping. More time looking =more points.
 
Nice finds , that drill looking one on bottom row with bifurcated looking base is interesting
 
Early archaic for some; e.g. cobbs, kirk, dove (maybe 2)... Good show!
 
Great finds....you have been putting in the effort on searching and posting! Thanks again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom