What's new

Cleaning some dirty clad, found my second oldest coin ever

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I dug this recently, I just don't know where. Thought it was an old button, threw it in with the clad. Just found it today! ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1035 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1035 [320x200].webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 4,146
  • IMG_1034 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1034 [320x200].webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,943
  • IMG_1035 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1035 [320x200].webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,735
  • IMG_1034 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1034 [320x200].webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,477
Upvote 0
A Georgie is always better than a plain button! :thumbsup:
 
Must be an 1806/07 but I think I see the loop of the 6?
 
CRUSADER said:
Must be an 1806/07 but I think I see the loop of the 6?


Look again, I think I see a pretty clear 7. Well maybe not clear, but it's there.
 
Iron Patch said:
CRUSADER said:
Must be an 1806/07 but I think I see the loop of the 6?


Look again, I think I see a pretty clear 7. Well maybe not clear, but it's there.

I think I see it (7 that is) :icon_scratch:
 
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
CRUSADER said:
Must be an 1806/07 but I think I see the loop of the 6?


Look again, I think I see a pretty clear 7. Well maybe not clear, but it's there.

I think I see it (7 that is) :icon_scratch:


Yeah, the top right portion of it isn't visible if you're looking at it correctly.
 
excellent re-recovery D! hope that sucker cleans up good for ya. there are still some oldies here in michigan. :thumbsup:
 
Yeah, that's a tough one to see....I see a "6" and then it looks like a "7" :dontknow: :wink:
 
Hello Fish :hello:

Interesting find. I guess I should really pay more attention to my digs before they go into the trash pouch!

Thanks for sharing,
ProPointer
 
$1,000 on 7, any takers? ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom