What's new

Clearwater Beach MD Shop

basswacker

Greenie
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Just got into town and realized I forgot my earmuffs in IL for my land machine....is there a shop nearby that will have some....I hate going without them. I have my Excal so I guess I'll hit some wet sand in the am.
Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
 
Upvote 0
I assume you have a 1/4 inch jack on your machine? You can pick up cheaply earbuds or headphones anywhere with 1/8 inch plug and buy a 1/4 converter plug at any electronics shop. Not as good as full earphones but it will work fine.
 
Good idea, I'm kind looking for an excuse to upgrade....is there a way to get wireless ones for a White's DFX?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
 
Try Radio shack
 
How long are you in town for?

Walgreens has plain headphones but Bill Jacksons is about 40 mins away
 
Found $1.16 on a quick hunt this am so I should be able to afford some real nice ones...Thanks for the replies. Is Jacksons the same as Myers metal detecting in Tampa?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
 
Bill Jackson's sporting goods should have what you need. 9501 U.S. 19 Pinellas Park, FL 33782
 
Just went to Bill Jacksons.....very cool shop...had what I needed. Thanks again for the replies!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom