What's new

Clearwater Beach, south of the pier

clearwatermike

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2011
Messages
23
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clearwater, FL
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
White's Prizm V
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just wanted to say hi to the older gentleman with the Excal I spoke with Sunday night...you mentioned this site. Hope you did better than I did!
 
Upvote 0
It was nice meeting you! Enjoy this site it has a wealth of information, great stories, and photos! Looking forward to seeing what you have discovered!
 
Congratulation! So i wait to see the finds.
 
Congratulation! So i wait to see the finds.

I tried to post a photo, but couldn't because I'm not a charter member. I found a good pile of foil wrappers, 1.66 spendable, 2 pieces of costume jewelry, 3 tea candles, and a couple of grommets.
 
I tried to post a photo, but couldn't because I'm not a charter member. I found a good pile of foil wrappers, 1.66 spendable, 2 pieces of costume jewelry, 3 tea candles, and a couple of grommets.

Mike, you do not have to be a CM to post pics. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/help/289296-how-upload-attach-images-posts.html

TreasureNet.webp
 
Last edited:

When I click "attach image", I can't browse my files...then I found this - -------- US$20.00
1 Year Charter Membership - Just $20.00 for an entire year!

What do you get?


  • Access to our LIVE POSTS page. (just leave a page open and see all posts in real time!)
  • Ability to search.
  • Access to our Charter Members Only Forum.
  • Access to our Who's Online List.
  • Ability to customize your profile and upload photos. (examples)
  • Increase in PM limit from 200 to 1000.
  • Our pledge to continue improving this site!
You will also have this icon added to all your posts....
charter.gif


PayPal Only. Subject to our Terms of Use.
 
I'm starting to figure this out...if I hit "reply to thread", I don't the the browse option...but I do if I start a new thread.
 
I tried to post a photo, but couldn't because I'm not a charter member. I found a good pile of foil wrappers, 1.66 spendable, 2 pieces of costume jewelry, 3 tea candles, and a couple of grommets.


welcome to the site! and your finds sound just like mine. wait til you see tho what people are finding. will knock your socks off!
 
Hi Clearwatermike,:hello:

Welcome to this fine forum.

I look forward to seeing your posts and pics; if you are having difficulty, the administrators of this forum are wonderful, and they will help you with posting pics or any questions that you may have.:headbang:

HH
Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom