What's new

Click to go back ?

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,316
Reaction score
1,995
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, i just signed in and when i hit the back button it takes 5-6 times for it to go back to the main page why :icon_scratch: and thank you.
 
That happens to me also don't know why it always has
 
Works OK for me. What are you using? PC, Phone, Ipad? What browser?
 
Happens to me occasionally...Or goes to a white page with an error, but still has TNEt border.

But...My computer is whacky, the guy working it is whacky...so, it may not be the same problems. :laughing7:

Sometimes, it just searches for a long time. You will see the little circle moving but it's not backpaging. I know....I just made that word up.
 
Last edited:
tn_metal_detector.gif
I am using Chrome and don't have a problem. Try hitting the Arrow Icon (take you back one screen), next try the Forum Icon (take you back to the Sub-Forum Listing) and then try the Home Icon (return you to TN's Home Page). Do all these work for you?


1.webp​
 
I know what the problem is..... A Loose nut behind the keyboard. :laughing9:
 
Right click the back button, and you should get a drop down menu, then left click on where you want to go.
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
I am using Chrome and don't have a problem. Try hitting the Arrow Icon (take you back one screen), next try the Forum Icon (take you back to the Sub-Forum Listing) and then try the Home Icon (return you to TN's Home Page). Do all these work for you?


Arrow icon No home icon yes that works.
 
Arrow icon No home icon yes that works.
tn_metal_detector.gif
So, does that mean that you can now backup successfully using the Arror Icon? Is that a possible solution for your problem?
 
No if i use the arrow icon it takes 5-6 clicks to go back that is after i sign in. I will just use the home page icon and re fresh button.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom