What's new

clip?

vanoldschool

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
720
Reaction score
217
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this 1 inch clip in an old forest, the top has four teeth and there is a small bracket that slides back and forth, I assume to clamp down, no markings,mabe used for coveralls??
 

Attachments

  • ATT00079.webp
    ATT00079.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 271
  • ATT00079.webp
    ATT00079.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 261
Need better photos. yet looks like part of a collapsible handle on a case The handle would be pulled close to the case when not in use. Again typewriter, sewing machine, or similar case.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a suspender type deal - most likely womens hose or garter clamp, or similar... like a sock garter... I have one very similar that I dug...

7.webp
 

Attachments

  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom