What's new

Clonial Silver Cufflink Pair +++

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
2,717
Golden Thread
3
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I'd better start by saying that I didn't find the cufflinks, but was found by my Very good friend Friend67 (freddy67)

We tried a couple of good spots of mine, and the Silver Streak I was on didn't end He (Freddy67) also got a complete silver spoon (please post a pic. of the hall marks), and I got a BIG leaf thing. Which has no marks, but I know from the weight and look of it , it is Silver.
Shinny heavy, and soft, I scratched the bach side with a pin.
So end of story, and the pics. to follow. However I must say that the last few (3) hunts I've been on I've got a BIG piece of Silver each time...27, 58, 11 grams about 90+ grams...I ask how cool is that ?

Frame_01.webp

IMG_1652.webp

IMG_1657.webpIMG_1660.webpIMG_1661.webpIMG_1662.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1649.webp
    IMG_1649.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Upvote 32
Nice finds Rick.
 
Great to see a complete set of links, your digging some quality stuff out there.
 
nothing wrong with that hunt…keep the post coming
 
Those cuff links are killer Rick!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom