What's new

Clovis hazel base ?

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a base goin through more dirt today it would of been a killer :(
 

Attachments

  • image-98309855.webp
    image-98309855.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 122
  • image-4029571530.webp
    image-4029571530.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3994921325.webp
    image-3994921325.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
What a Heart Breaker
 
Yes and it's a recent break there's a good possibility I broke it with equipment and didn't even know ;(
 
Maybe the other half will appear
 
:icon_thumright: That would be awesome if you could find the rest of that one. She'd be a beauty.
 
I would be very tickled to find that, broken or not. I am not familiar with the term "hazel", does that refer to the type or the material? HH
 
It's the type I guess it's more of a fish tail appearance going by the guide anyways and I am very tickled thank you ;)
 
Looks like a Cumberland to me. I've never heard of the hazel base. Nice find bro!
 
Thanks guys yes I'm trying to find the rest lol
 
Looks like a Cumberland to me. I've never heard of the hazel base. Nice find bro!
Idk nc it does resemble one idk just wish I could find one whole haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom