altar.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 624
  • temple.JPG
    temple.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 604
N

Noble Metal

I almost don't even bother to answer this post:
No, the occurance could happen anywhere, but it does take certain conditions probably, and as far as many of us whom are alittle more familier, usually is probably 'seeable' only in larger burials.

There will be no picture to post; If a man did it would be from a time exposure of a camera sitting on a tri-pod, and what in the world is that going to tell you, and what are you going to believe from that?

The place to find and learn many things is from years and years of mistakes, and sleeping in the field :)

gflores71, you are a special one dude. And I most certainly hope I can meet and work with you someday; and THANK You Very very much for the friendship, stay and be safe, and soon, Noble Metal, an Thanks.

dawgvader

Mar 1, 2006
In the sake of large Gold cache.... The smell of the gases or arsenic really smells like Rotten eggs... I have an arsenic tester and when you get to 10 to 15,000 parts per million of arsenic, that means you are very near the cache and the arsenic level is at a very dangerous level... better have a Haz Mat suit and a oxygen tank.

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
SWR said:
Noble Metal said:
SWR, some of us abroad have seen and heard many more things than you and many have yet experianced; and that is just the way it is I guess.

Noble Metal...are you stating that these occurrences only happen ?abroad?, where only ?some people? can see them? Seems odd that this phenomenon is restricted to only certain countries and only some people.
SWR should be BANNED. He makes too much sense!

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
FreeTwoDtect said:
Do not post any pictures unless you wish to. There does not seem to be many people making these demands. In fact the ones wanting photos seem to hardly ever post any of there own.
Do not listen to the people who tell you not to post any pictures.

There do not seem to be many people making these demands. In fact the ones not wanting photos seem to hardly ever not post any of there own.

OP
OP
gflores71

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Central Coast, CA / Bolivia
Detector(s) used
White's V3, MXT All Pro, DFX, XLPro,TM-808, TDI-SL with 25" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawgvader

If you can elaborate a little bit on the gases, and how you came about using an arsenic tester for this matter.
and also what king of searching and where you do it.

thanks

dawgvader

Mar 1, 2006
Gflores.. I have an arsenic tester that will find the % of aresnic in the ground.... no matter what anybody tells you... large cache of "GOLD" have away of permeating or contaminating the soil full of arsenic.. Arsenic is a by product of Raw Gold.. I do not know about gases coming out of the ground that are blue green red that come out of a cache.... Take a look at my site it will give you more insight on what we do at OURVISIONQUEST..... http://www.freewebs.com/ourvisionquest/ My name is Eddie K

OP
OP
gflores71

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Central Coast, CA / Bolivia
Detector(s) used
White's V3, MXT All Pro, DFX, XLPro,TM-808, TDI-SL with 25" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the information, seems you are well equiped.

N

Noble Metal

Men, for those of us whom are familier, the one question is, Eddie does the soil/ground of past gold cache's already transfered, test for many years in a high adnormal level of aresnic? (I'm sure it would, correct?) And so can a man or lady in aresnic % tell the diff. between 'past target transfered', and target still in the ground? And Thank you for your posts.

dawgvader

Mar 1, 2006
Yes there can be "residule" arsenic left over from a cache that has been removed.... For how long? depends on soil content? how deep? How long has it been removed? How big was the Cache? How long was the cache in the Earth? Is the soil wet? alot of factors.... Normal arsenic levels in soil is about 5 parts per billion.... I have had levels up to 12,500 parts per million which is deadly without proper equipment..

N

Noble Metal

Now your talking brother, and that to me is called True treasure hunting.

And may all the world take note, and Thank you, Noble Metal.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dawgvader

Mar 1, 2006
The link is an obscure one that I am having a hard time pasting..... All you have to do is a SEARCH on yahoo and type in "shotput man of southern utah" and then click on the link....I knew the transient personally... He was living in the same Motel I was staying at when I was on a dig... ... Ragnar is what we call him... He was holding a skull with a ripped out vertebrae dangling on his arm.. Its not a disk or shot put... you can see the teeth and eye sockets in the skull... plus there is an all seeing eye on a different rock that is pretty awesome near bye Ragnar... I got to know the transient really well over that 3 months... not only is he smart and intelligent... He is damn Trustworthy! as I lost my wallet on one occasion! with over $300 in my wallet, he found it in the parking lot and gave it back to me with all my money intact.... I showed him the article on the Internet "ABOUT HIM" with my laptop... I asked if everything was true on this story.. he said everything was except one thing.. He never heard any screaming...... ABSOLUTE TRUE STORY!http:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[SWR link
[
With all due respect, I see no evidence to support your theory of what the alleged light composition is constructed of, nor do I believe you have dug up gold/treasure as the results of seeing such said lights.
~~~~~

A) Obviously you don't read your own links, i have posted photographs twice, but no response??

No, no gold but silver, and tons of base metals.

Till Eulenspiegle

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA, two recoveries that were basically located with these non-existant fires. Yes detectors were used to finally locate them.

Details are in SWR's link.

Till Euenspiegle

Attachments

• .jpg8 Reales.jpg
    .jpg8 Reales.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 497
  • .jpgCache of coins in Mexico.jpg
    .jpgCache of coins in Mexico.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 464
  • .jpg8 Reales.jpg
    .jpg8 Reales.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 494
  • .jpgCache of coins in Mexico.jpg
    .jpgCache of coins in Mexico.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 461
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=SWR link=
Being that gold is inert*, it is highly improbable that you can determine what (if anything) was in an empty hole.
~~~~~
Agreed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How can testing for arsenic, in an empty hole, tell if it was one ton of gold, or one ton of bull@#!?it can?t
~~~~~
A) I don't believe that it can, in the Au/As ores it is extremely variable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inert* Not readily reactive to new ideas.
~~~~~
Appol SWR I couldn't resist.

Till Eulenspiegle

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[CaptainZossima
Years ago when I was at Yale He predicted, and challenged, that one day someone would discover the technique to extract the gold, perhaps by electrolysis etc. Cap Z.
~~~~~
A) What my bestest buddy Sossi forgot to mention was, "economically practical", but, then I noticed "YALE", that unfortuately explains quite a bit.

Till Eulenspiegle

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[bigticket
[SWR, some of us abroad have seen and heard many more things than you and many have yet experianced; and that is just the way it is I guess.[/quote]

Noble Metal...are you stating that these occurrences only happen ?abroad?, where only ?some people? can see them? Seems odd that this phenomenon is restricted to only certain countries and only some people.

[/quote]
SWR should be BANNED. He makes too much sense!
~~~~
A) HI, ever seen a Pichi quate or a Carbunko?? I have, but "most" down here never have, so what does that prove? I have seen many things that are not in Herptology books yet, but they exist.

I have yet to see the Pyramids of Ginza or the blue Nile, but they exist and in only one country, wihch many of it's own citizens haven't seen.

Heck, I haven't even seen mi bestest buddy Sossi , nor has most of the world, fortuately?, but he xisits and only in one area.

On the basis of it, it is a foolish statement by SWR.

Till Eulenspiegle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions