What's new

CLUES THAT MATCH MY SEARCH AREA

14 tunnels of my own under my belt and 35 years on the trail in three States........ Ya, I am just full of worry. Did I forget to mention 3 KGC treasures and several caches that others have sent me pictures of with thanks. Ya ,I'm just full of worry.
 
14 tunnels of my own under my belt and 35 years on the trail in three States........ Ya, I am just full of worry. Did I forget to mention 3 KGC treasures and several caches that others have sent me pictures of with thanks. Ya ,I'm just full of worry.

Well, you're halfway right (as usual). You're full of something, alright - but it's not worry.

SD
 
Travis,

Is it next week yet? I feel like a little kid that has been promised some candy and can hardly wait.:icon_thumleft:

Ken 'dustcap' Chichester

P.S. Remember the number one rule in questioning someone's intelligence,
'...If they keep telling you how intelligent or smart they are, they probably aren't.' -John Hagee 7/8/12



Twisted,

It has been my experience that a twisted fork is useless.
 
Last edited:
Travis,

Is it next week yet? I feel like a little kid that has been promised some candy and can hardly wait.:icon_thumleft:

Ken 'dustcap' Chichester

P.S. Remember the number one rule in questioning someone's intelligence,
'...If they keep telling you how intelligent or smart they are, they probably aren't.' -John Hagee 7/8/12

Twisted,

It has been my experience that a twisted fork is useless.

Ken - I've come to the same conclusion you quoted above! Most people who can't make a post without telling you about their accomplishments, achievements, intelligence, etc... have some sort of need to have their ego's stroked - inside I think many of them have very little self confidence - they just don't admit it to themselves.

Then of course, there are the very very few rare occurances where the person REALLY is exceedlingly intelligent - some of those "truly brilliant" people don't relate very well to the average population and have all sorts of social issues.

It looks like I'm going to have to miss this year's Rendezvous - it'll be the first miss in 5 years now and I'm pretty bummed about it. Just can't come up with the $ this year and can't afford the vacation time as I have some other commitments as well. On top of that my knees are starting to cause me some problems and I think I'm going to have shoulder surgery sometime late this fall or early winter.

With luck, I might be able to work in a quick trip next spring for a few days. I'm bummed.
 
Oh ya, thought process hmmm I've even included pictures. How did you guys even make it through the 8th grade? Did you notice that he prompted every response with stupidity? Ya, you should go out into the wasteland with him. You'll probably only waste a grand if your even half smart. I could see two pages ago that I was for the most part wasting my time here and if it were not for the real treasure hunters in the background who know what's up, I would not have even bothered. None of this is in my behalf, it is in your behalf you knuckle-heads. Did momma have to tie you shoes for you too?
 
Ken - I've come to the same conclusion you quoted above! Most people who can't make a post without telling you about their accomplishments, achievements, intelligence, etc... have some sort of need to have their ego's stroked - inside I think many of them have very little self confidence - they just don't admit it to themselves.

Then of course, there are the very very few rare occurances where the person REALLY is exceedlingly intelligent - some of those "truly brilliant" people don't relate very well to the average population and have all sorts of social issues.

It looks like I'm going to have to miss this year's Rendezvous - it'll be the first miss in 5 years now and I'm pretty bummed about it. Just can't come up with the $ this year and can't afford the vacation time as I have some other commitments as well. On top of that my knees are starting to cause me some problems and I think I'm going to have shoulder surgery sometime late this fall or early winter.

With luck, I might be able to work in a quick trip next spring for a few days. I'm bummed.

Paul
I am sorry that you will not be at the rendevouz this year, this is the first time I will make it and I was looking forward to meeting you.
Maybe next year.
Alan
 
Oh ya, thought process hmmm I've even included pictures. How did you guys even make it through the 8th grade? Did you notice that he prompted every response with stupidity? Ya, you should go out into the wasteland with him. You'll probably only waste a grand if your even half smart. I could see two pages ago that I was for the most part wasting my time here and if it were not for the real treasure hunters in the background who know what's up, I would not have even bothered. None of this is in my behalf, it is in your behalf you knuckle-heads. Did momma have to tie you shoes for you too?

Twisted Dork,

Not "stupidity"... The TRUTH. That's all I've done. It's you that has interrupted my thread with stupidity, even admitting that your information has nothing to do with the Lost Dutchman. Even though it's obvious that the Lost Dutchman is what my thread is about. That shows complete stupidity and a lack of respect for someone else's ideas/theories.

Why don't you and the "real treasure hunters" go an start another thread? Because you know no one cares about your theories (or the ones you've stolen from someone else's book).

ONCE AGAIN, since you can't get it through your head yet..... I'm not asking ANYONE to go out with me or invest ANYTHING. I KNOW why I've got, and I don't need help....

As soon as I get back I'll post some new pics and you'll be on ignore.... It's been fun, but since you don't want to stop or say anything original or intelligent, I'm done with your nonsense.... (although if you're in town I'd LOVE to meet you in person so we can have a "talk"..... ;)

So long sucka... Hahahaha
Travis
 
Not even original ideas..???.... Bwahahahaha... Like I said, a joke.....

A water truck just hit a vinegar truck........ DOUCHE!!!! Hahahahahaha!!

Awesome Alan, thanks for that.
Travis

My pleasure Travis
Alan
 
Travis just wondered about the tree cause of the time frame. Even though twisted got off topic if you can find any of the monument markers they might help in the final location of the mine. Even though in one thing I read Jacob was supposed to have taken them down. Seeing them is one thing understanding another. I have seen many myself just haven't followed or figured out to conclusion yet. For Jacobs story he might have kept it simple but it is the other (Jesuit peralta etc) that might not be. I'd be happy to find any of hidden treasures there.

Another question as I'm fairly new on treasure hunting an the LDM.
3) Brownies "3 staggered water tanks". I hadn't heard of this clue before. Which might show perhaps how new I am. Where did this clue come from and how was it written. If you remember that is.

I have to keep going back over what you first wrote. Hard to see some of the things in pics. Being there has to be so much better. Following them even well, think you know that one.
Anthony
 
Last edited:
Twisted Dork,

Not "stupidity"... The TRUTH. That's all I've done. It's you that has interrupted my thread with stupidity, even admitting that your information has nothing to do with the Lost Dutchman. Even though it's obvious that the Lost Dutchman is what my thread is about. That shows complete stupidity and a lack of respect for someone else's ideas/theories.

Why don't you and the "real treasure hunters" go an start another thread? Because you know no one cares about your theories (or the ones you've stolen from someone else's book).

ONCE AGAIN, since you can't get it through your head yet..... I'm not asking ANYONE to go out with me or invest ANYTHING. I KNOW why I've got, and I don't need help....

As soon as I get back I'll post some new pics and you'll be on ignore.... It's been fun, but since you don't want to stop or say anything original or intelligent, I'm done with your nonsense.... (although if you're in town I'd LOVE to meet you in person so we can have a "talk"..... ;)

So long sucka... Hahahaha
Travis

My gosh sir,

I post a long cherished pic that someone else took of a tree on the lower section of my claim, oh, two pics excuse me . an eagle that is just plain cool all on it's own and that's all you can pull out of your @##? Soon you will have to go back to square 1; then what? I had already found more stuff in the first 20 years of hunts than most of those authors all put together in their entire lifetime and I'm not bragging or whatever else of a fantasy you have to go along with the big adventure here on TreasureNet..Yes the Dutchman is somewhere else.

When one looks at the things that have been shared here and elsewhere, a rare treasure comes to light in looking at the real deal. Pieces handled by the Dons themselves. A timeless and nearly forgotten art, handed down by the Jesuits and other Knights of the code. You just don't get it yet. Your looking at source code. You can come and pay to see this and other art in an old west mining exhibit at the museum where the code will find a bridge in the mind of children, young and old.
 
Last edited:
My gosh sir,

I post a long cherished pic that someone else took of a tree on the lower section of my claim, oh, two pics excuse me . an eagle that is just plain cool all on it's own and that's all you can pull out of your @##? Soon you will have to go back to square 1; then what? I had already found more stuff in the first 20 years of hunts than most of those authors all put together in their entire lifetime and I'm not bragging or whatever else of a fantasy you have to go along with the big adventure here on TreasureNet..Yes the Dutchman is somewhere else.

When one looks at the things that have been shared here and elsewhere, a rare treasure comes to light in looking at the real deal. Pieces handled by the Dons themselves. A timeless and nearly forgotten art, handed down by the Jesuits and other Knights of the code. You just don't get it yet. Your looking at source code. You can come and pay to see this and other art in an old west mining exhibit at the museum where the code will find a bridge in the mind of children, young and old old.

Source code ?
So you think that there was some country wide standard for mine mapping and coding of maps ?
So just who do you think the spanish were trying to hide thier mines from that would require such a code ?
If you knew anything about the history of the spanish here in the new world, you would realize how ridiculous that idea is.
When the spanish mine operators were not stealing from the King, they were stealing from each other.
There is no standard code that applies to all spanish workings. That idea is STUPID.
If you had any credibility before now, you just spent the last of it.
reading your post is a waste of time.
Alan
 
Last edited:
Travis just wondered about the tree cause of the time frame. Even though twisted got off topic if you can find any of the monument markers they might help in the final location of the mine. Even though in one thing I read Jacob was supposed to have taken them down. Seeing them is one thing understanding another. I have seen many myself just haven't followed or figured out to conclusion yet. For Jacobs story he might have kept it simple but it is the other (Jesuit peralta etc) that might not be. I'd be happy to find any of hidden treasures there.

Another question as I'm fairly new on treasure hunting an the LDM.
3) Brownies "3 staggered water tanks". I hadn't heard of this clue before. Which might show perhaps how new I am. Where did this clue come from and how was it written. If you remember that is.

I have to keep going back over what you first wrote. Hard to see some of the things in pics. Being there has to be so much better. Following them even well, think you know that one.
Anthony

Anthony

The "3 staggered water tanks" clue comes from the Holmes Manuscript. Brownie supposedly put a lot of emphasis on this clue. It's my opinion that I've found these "tanks". This is my source of (clean) water during my trips. Water is only available during the winter. This is why I believe Waltz said his mine was "away from water". There isn't a reliable spring near my site.

Just stick around until later tonight, I'll let the "Doodle" speak for itself. I'm sure there will be people that will say I'm looking at "elephants in the sky"..... But they'll be full of S H I T.... LOL

If anyone cares to debate this with me, let me know and we can discuss "second water" and the "Spring" you're supposed to "leave behind"...(Yes, more "free" stuff"..)

Being there is awesome. No ghosts. No scary stuff. The key is to BE PREPARED. I studied the mountains inside and out BEFORE I went in there. I suggest everyone do the same.

Thanks
Travis
 
Anthony
...Being there is awesome. No ghosts. No scary stuff. The key is to BE PREPARED. I studied the mountains inside and out BEFORE I went in there. I suggest everyone do the same.
Thanks
Travis

Travis,

May I emphasize your statement; "The key is to BE PREPARED." One of the statements attributed to Waltz was that he "...set a trap that would kill anyone..." attempting to enter his mine.

Be safe my friend.

Ken 'dustcap' Chichester
 
Travis,

May I emphasize your statement; "The key is to BE PREPARED." One of the statements attributed to Waltz was that he "...set a trap that would kill anyone..." attempting to enter his mine.

Be safe my friend.

Ken 'dustcap' Chichester

Ken

Hey buddy, it's my personal belief that the "trap" was complete BS. The reason?... The words in the Manuscript aren't "in quotes".... If you've seen my posts on this particular subject, Mr Glover confirmed that the words that are "in quotes", COULD be the ONLY words that Waltz actually spoke to Holmes..... Let that sink in for a minute....

Stay tuned.....

Thanks
Travis
 
The focus here was and still is the Dutchman. I don't doubt that you have found the clues you have been given. There are only a couple of places of which the said description fits for sure; especially water sources. Where the connection fails is the ability for the terrain to support the large parties afforded the Peraltas in their numerous journeys. Such support would take up all of their time and continuously threaten all of their lives on the trails, if they had to support feed and water for their season. I find next to impossible to accept any legend handed down by white alcoholics. Bullshyt was the no. 1 pastime back in the day as there was little else in the way of entertainment. I don't doubt that you have found a lode that was either ear marked by the monks or even realized by Mexican miners at one time or the other as they were required to dig so deep by law in order to even establish a claim on it. If they couldn't see the metals in the rock, chances are that little of their time was wasted with it.

To say that it is the Dutchman is to say that it is the Peralta's richest mine and that is where one cannot connect due to the existing sites that I have become aware of more and more over the years. I have miles of spill charted of which could only have been deposited by a mother lode and more than a dozen Peralta maps + the tablets that tie into one man made marker after the other, all the way along these deposits. As mentioned before, I still say that Waltz was not the kind of man to send his friends and neighbours out to a place where they would in no doubt become butchered by you know who.

Alan evidently hasn't been paying attention much through all of this it would appear as it would seem that he as yet has no working knowledge about the Masons or the Catholic Agents they worked with. The code comes from crystals as seen through an eyeglass; crystals that can only be found where pure gold is formed. Geometry and triangulation at it's best in the charm that goes along with minitures. The French are the motive here and have been the enemies of the Spanish going way way back. The mountains of Spain are very similar to the mountains here in the West and this is why the monks knew just where to look. It was their job. They were in charge over all of it and died with their Secrets. That is why you cannot find them. The code and it's requirements exist to keep the riches out of the hands of their enemies or those who would use it to destroy them.
 
Last edited:
The focus here was and still is the Dutchman. I don't doubt that you have found the clues you have been given. There are only a couple of places of which the said description fits for sure; especially water sources. Where the connection fails is the ability for the terrain to support the large parties afforded the Peraltas in their numerous journeys. Such support would take up all of their time and continuously threaten all of their lives on the trails, if they had to support feed and water for their season. I find next to impossible to accept any legend handed down by white alcoholics. Bullshyt was the no. 1 pastime back in the day as there was little else in the way of entertainment. I don't doubt that you have found a lode that was either ear marked by the monks or even realized by Mexican miners at one time or the other. To say that it is the Dutchman is to say that it is the Peralta's richest mine and that is where we cannot connect due to the existing site that I have become aware of more and more over the years. I have miles of spill charted of which could only have been deposited by a mother lode and more than a dozen Peralta maps + the tablets that tie into one man made marker after the other, all the way along these deposits. As mentioned before, I still say that Waltz was not the kind of man to send his friends and neighbours out to a place where they would in no doubt become butchered by you know who.

Alan evidently hasn't been paying attention much through all of this it would appear as it would seem that he has no working knowledge about the Masons or the Catholic Agents they worked with. The code comes from crystals as seen through an eyeglass; crystals that can only be found where pure gold is formed. Geometry and triangulation at it's best. The French are the motive here and have been the enemies of the Spanish going way way back. The mountains of Spain are very similar to the mountains here in the West and this is why the monks knew just where to look. It was their job. They were in charge over all of it and died with their Secrets. That is why you cannot find them. The code and it's requirements to keep the riches out of the hands of their enemies who would use it to destroy them.

Wrong again BOZO,
Not only am I a Mason, but I have studied the history of the Masons extensively, your just talking Bull Crap.
Alan

P.S. Magic crystals, you've got to be kidding, Time to hit the IGNORE button.
 
Last edited:
All,

Here is the picture of the spot that I believe the "Doodle" is drawn from. Unlike our friend Twisted Dork, I'm ok with the fact that some may think i'm full of it.

But before you discount it, just remember this picture is taken about 65' above the location that I believe the "hidden shaft" is burried.

-The Red Arrow marks the "Tip" of a peak.

-The Green lines are the "top" of the mountain Waltz was remembering. (Keep in mind, he hadnt been there in a LONG time...So he drew them...BACKWARDS..)

-The dark Blue lines are the "V" in the Doodle

-The light Blue lines are the two "Triangles" in the Doodle

-The Pink Arrow is the "Shelving Cave" shown earlier

-The Yellow curved line is the "Rounded" part of the Doodle


The clues that I think match are.....

"You have to climb a short ways from a steep ravine in order to see the Needle"

"Waltz had to climb above his mine to see the Needle"

"One has to climb about 40 feet to see the Needle"

Also, from the "German Clues".....(which some people discount)

"From my camp, in it's saddle, you will see a peak in the distance to the south with a hole (in it, or through it)".......(Weavers Needle......Or is it Miners Needle...Hmmm...:laughing7:)
(This is where you actually have to THINK folks......)

It's my personal opinion that Waltz was drawing this from memory, after not having been there for YEARS...... I think he did pretty damn good... for an Old Dude....

Again....I'm NOT saying i've found the Lost Dutchman Mine. I've just found a spot that matches ALL of the clues...... Take that for what you will.....

Hope all the "real Hunters" enjoy this....

Thanks,
Travis

Side Note: Yes, I "modified" the Waltz Doodle with a horizontal line. It's my personal belief that Waltz drew the Needle as an after thought, with the emphasis being on the OTHER objects in the Doodle (That, or he hadnt been there in so long that he "forgot" the exact look of the terrain)....... Of course it's open for debate, cause this is all just........MY OPINION......
 

Attachments

  • Doodle drawing.webp
    Doodle drawing.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 173
  • DOODLE RESIZED.BMP
    DOODLE RESIZED.BMP
    896.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Doodle Waltz Real Picture.webp
    Doodle Waltz Real Picture.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 200
The focus here was and still is the Dutchman. I don't doubt that you have found the clues you have been given. There are only a couple of places of which the said description fits for sure; especially water sources. Where the connection fails is the ability for the terrain to support the large parties afforded the Peraltas in their numerous journeys. Such support would take up all of their time and continuously threaten all of their lives on the trails, if they had to support feed and water for their season. I find next to impossible to accept any legend handed down by white alcoholics. Bullshyt was the no. 1 pastime back in the day as there was little else in the way of entertainment. I don't doubt that you have found a lode that was either ear marked by the monks or even realized by Mexican miners at one time or the other as they were required to dig so deep by law in order to even establish a claim on it. If they couldn't see the metals in the rock, chances are that little of their time was wasted with it.

To say that it is the Dutchman is to say that it is the Peralta's richest mine and that is where one cannot connect due to the existing sites that I have become aware of more and more over the years. I have miles of spill charted of which could only have been deposited by a mother lode and more than a dozen Peralta maps + the tablets that tie into one man made marker after the other, all the way along these deposits. As mentioned before, I still say that Waltz was not the kind of man to send his friends and neighbours out to a place where they would in no doubt become butchered by you know who.

Alan evidently hasn't been paying attention much through all of this it would appear as it would seem that he as yet has no working knowledge about the Masons or the Catholic Agents they worked with. The code comes from crystals as seen through an eyeglass; crystals that can only be found where pure gold is formed. Geometry and triangulation at it's best in the charm that goes along with minitures. The French are the motive here and have been the enemies of the Spanish going way way back. The mountains of Spain are very similar to the mountains here in the West and this is why the monks knew just where to look. It was their job. They were in charge over all of it and died with their Secrets. That is why you cannot find them. The code and it's requirements exist to keep the riches out of the hands of their enemies or those who would use it to destroy them.

Twisted Dork,

I agree with you about one thing..... Waltz wouldn't have sent his friends out to be butchered by "you know who"... The problem you have is..... Waltz KNEW they (Julia and Rhiney) would find it..... And guess what?? I'll "enlighten" you and let you know how I know this....... Because Waltz said... "Never return (come back) by the route you arrived (or, the way you came)"..... Why would he say that??.... Because he gave them REAL directions to his mine.... If someone (Waltz) were telling a lie, this statement would NEVER have been made. Liars don't think to ad things like this.... Pretty amazing how "easy" and SIMPLE all of this is huh..??

Julia and Rhiney just didn't follow Waltz' SIMPLE directions (my opinion).

Travis
 
Dirty Dutchman,
Great posts and photos and intriguing amount of research and weaving of clues with features on the ground. One thing I am confused about though is that the "profile map" indicates that the pit/shaft of the original mine is above the "tunel", yet your photos seem to indicate that you feel that the now-covered-over pit/shaft is below the tunnel(s) that you have located in your proposed LDM area. Can you comment on this question? I may have misunderstood, but it seems contradictory on the surface.

Thanks,

Colorado Mine Hunter
 
Dirty Dutchman,
Great posts and photos and intriguing amount of research and weaving of clues with features on the ground. One thing I am confused about though is that the "profile map" indicates that the pit/shaft of the original mine is above the "tunel", yet your photos seem to indicate that you feel that the now-covered-over pit/shaft is below the tunnel(s) that you have located in your proposed LDM area. Can you comment on this question? I may have misunderstood, but it seems contradictory on the surface.

Thanks,

Colorado Mine Hunter

Colorado

Nope, the tunnel is below the area I believe the shaft to be located, just like the Profile Map. Look back at comment #11. The "dirt spot" where I believe the shaft is hidden is above the two "tunnel arrows".

Thanks
Travis
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom