CLUES TO THE LOST DUTCMAN MINE

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are a few comedians on this forum...some of them outta be on tv...lol

TAKE MY GOLD...........PLEASE!

I tell ya, I don't get no respect! I was talkin' to my doctor. You know him, Dr Vinnie Boombatz. He tells me I gotta quit goin' in the mountains huntin' the Dutchman or it'll kill me. I said I wanted a second opinion. He said "Okay, you're ugly too!" (insert rimshot here)

:laughing7:

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marmar,
I appreciate your effort in trying to find it from out of state. The map is really not a good one to use.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,
I'm going to be helpful. I don't know the name of the map but it's the one on a note paper. It has what people think is a view of Weavers needle ( its not ).Blend it together with the Holmes map , take away the peak in the Holmes map and put the rest of the map on the note map. So they both share the peak. That is about what the canyon of the LDM looks like. If you could post it for me so I could see it.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrote about that map how shows only some Waltz's clues . I don't wrote how you can find the LDM with it or how is very accurate . Is funny how your imagination runs just in the way to deride someone . Maybe is better to read carefully and patiently every post to make a clearly opinion about what is written in every post . If you can't understand what every post means that's not shame .
I know you are smarter and how you can to decrypt any map in a second . Only the results are missing from your research in the LDM or other legend . I am waiting for your theory or alternative accurate maps for the LDM legend .
But just a moment , I know you have nothing to show and I will wait many years . Is more simple to say , Gollum and Azdave from now you are in my Ignore list . Ciao!

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,
I understand you being angry with them, but putting them on your ignore list doesn't hurt them. It takes away from any possible information that they might actually come up with ( possibly ). I take all information in, good or bad. What looks bad might turn out to be good. Just wipe it off your shoulder like dust. I like the fact you're trying. This is just a suggestion.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nobodie

I don't worry about their info . They have nothing to offer for me or for anybody else . Are here only for fun and for fishing info from other posters . I am miles in front of their research .

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nobodie

I don't worry about their info . They have nothing to offer for me or for anybody else . Are here only for fun and for fishing info from other posters . I am miles in front of their research .

That is possibly the funniest thing I have seen! I think I have posted more legitimate information than most here. Maybe you need to read for content not speed?

Mike

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up my toys and left that other sandbox, it's getting to messy. I'll play here for awhile. I think the small cache might be down in the bottom of the canyon, in the stone house foundation (his hidden camp).

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nobodie

I can't fit the Holmes map on the students map , because the Holmes is for a larger area . But I can explain the Holmes map and what it represent .
The Holmes map shows the spot ( X ) in relation with four landmarks . And the Holmes map shows the spot :

- North and west from the Miners Needle
- South and west from the Four Peaks
- South and little east from the Three Red Hills
- North and east from the Weavers Needle

For better results you can try on the clue which says how the mine is in a circle with 5 miles diameter , with the Weavers Needle to be in the center of the circle .

That's all about the Holmes map .

Dick  Holmes.gif

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,
The student map is not a real map to the LDM, they took some of the clues and put them down randomly on paper. If anyone tried to use it in the mountains they would get lost. I wouldn't recommend it in your search.
The map that I was saying to blend with the Holmes map so that they share the same peak, is not on the same list of maps that I was just looking at. The note map are in some of the books. It has a mountain on the left side and a peak that people say is weaver's needle ( ITS NOT). Blend the 2 together and you will have about what the LDM canyon looks like.
X marks the LDM, so put the horses head right next to the X on the left hand side.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nobodie

You can't blend the Holmes map with other maps . Is a very wrong way to make an accurate map .
And , if you believe how in the student map the clues are in a randomly order , then maybe you don't know the region which is depicted in the map . Only the Black Top Mesa is smaller than in the reality .
Good luck in your research .

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have maps laying around I'll see what I can do. I will tape it together and try to post a picture. I'm computer illiterate, I don't have a working computer. I'm using my cell phone, and not very good.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to receive the message, but I couldn't. I'm not very good at this. I'll try again later.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to receive the message, but I couldn't. I'm not very good at this. I'll try again later.

Just shoot me an email (or PM) if you need help.

Mike

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so comp. illiterate because I had spent all my free time following the clues to the LDM.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In some cases, yes, like this forum. but then again if I didn't hike through heavy brush, fall into cacti, crawl on my hands and knees to get to a certain spot. I could not make the claims of what I have found, or what I am now looking for. My back prevents me from going out as much as I used to, so now I'm playing on the forums.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate computers and get very,very frustrated.And I am very paranoid.

Nothing to be paranoid about if you were already going to post it online?

Mike

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
someone told me how to download it. She said that computers and I are like a toaster in a bathtub filled with water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions