What's new

CNN saved my life.

newnan man

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
8,946
Reaction score
36,570
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Recently I became very ill to the point of being in a coma. They put me in a hospital bed & hooked me up to several monitors hoping I would eventually wake up. CNN was on the TV 24-7 so finally I had to wake up to change the dang channel!!!
 
Recently I became very ill to the point of being in a coma. They put me in a hospital bed & hooked me up to several monitors hoping I would eventually wake up. CNN was on the TV 24-7 so finally I had to wake up to change the dang channel!!!


:laughing7: Good one!!
 
Now that is a very foxy report.:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
I found three interesting things about your post.
First I saw the title and I threw up in my mouth a little.
Then I realized we had something in common.
Second your quote on the bottom about hoarding.
My wife is now calling me a hoarder from all the metal detecting and bottle collecting I've started to do. So I'm going to use your quote. It sounds appropriate.
Third I noticed your name is Newnan Man. Does that name come from a nearby Lake. Glad you're feeling better now that you got that channel changed.:laughing7: Maybe I'll see ya around. :thumbsup:
 
The Newnan point named after Newnans Lake is one of my favorite artifact types (see my avatar) so thus the moniker. My wife collects seashells & old bottles, myself NA artifacts primarily from Florida.
 
laughing11.gif
 
Was there ever a moment when you thought you may have died and gone to hell?
 
I love it ! CNN needs their channel changed.
 
Last edited:
Funny joke Newman! lol
 
Stop it! Your killing me. lol, lol, lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom