CODEBREAKER COMMENTS ABOUT BEALE CIPHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's called a closed mind, and you'll never see past your nose as long as you choose that way. But, that is your choice.
Are you finished with placing judgments so that we can continue with the discussion of this topic?

MOST of the comments are from "PROS"; Beale Cipher Association from PA. was ALL about the BC #1 & #3. MANY members from BCA came down to VIRGINIA, looking & digging. PV even wrote about such in his second book on the "Beale"; no wonder the ppl in Bedford County, Va. are HOSTILE to "outsiders". HA!

Last edited:
MOST of the comments are from "PROS"; Beale Cipher Association from PA. was ALL about the BC #1 & #3. MANY members from BCA came down to VIRGINIA, looking & digging. PV ever wrote about such in his second book on the "Beale"; no wonder the ppl in Bedford County, Va. are HOSTILE to "outsiders". HA!

Its good to have family there .

What do you mean by that comment? :icon_scratch:
It doesn't seem to be about the topic.

The runic letter þ, used in Old English, Middle English, and Old Norse manuscripts to represent both the voiceless sound (th) of Modern English thin and the voiced sound (th) of Modern English this, and in modern Icelandic orthography to represent the voiceless sound (th).

We are talking about a two hundred year old document !

The runic letter þ, used in Old English, Middle English, and Old Norse manuscripts to represent both the voiceless sound (th) of Modern English thin and the voiced sound (th) of Modern English this, and in modern Icelandic orthography to represent the voiceless sound (th).

We are talking about a two hundred year old document !
Attempting to understand that makes me feel like I'm stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again.
It's Bob Dylan's 75 birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!

2d6fdcdeab5f3edc024eac46df65905f.jpg

Regarding the "Code-Breakers", they focused ONLY on BC #1 & #3; BC # 2 was ALREADY "solved". I think the letters from TJB to RM are MORE important... using the ENGLISH ALPHABET (also from DOI/BC #2). MAY be related to Baconian Cipher... AND! TJ used ONLY ENGLISH alphabet in letters to L & C... NOTHING about NUMBERS!

One must first accept the WORD of the "unknown author" on the existence of the iron box, ciphers, and the "letters" which form the foundation of the Beal adventure/treasure story.
This "unknown author" injected himself into the Beale story with his interview with Morriss during the 2nd year of the Confederate War, and then with his attempts of solving the ciphers, DOI C2 being presented as "solved", the other two balked all his efforts. So in an altruistic moment, he contacts Ward to act as copyright agent and publisher, so others can give the unsolved ciphers a go, and lead them to fabulous treasure.
The ONLY existence of these letters and ciphers is based on the words of this "unknown author", nowhere else, and the same can be said concerning the Beale adventure that is only documented in these letters.
Codebreakers from WWI, WWII, and the NSA with their supercomputers that go through millions of information daily as America's first line of defense, all conclude that C1 & C3 do not contain an actual valid message., just random numbers posing as a real cipher.
These conclusions were made by professionals in the field of cryptology intelligence, who deal with codes and ciphers on a daily basis, that have served our country in war, cold war, and peace, and yes, to dismiss these conclusions is just an omission of hubris on those who do question there conclusions.

You's people Have to get along Or you will all Be locked Out of This Subject !

I'm not naming Names or Taking Sides.

You all can Win or You all Can Loose !

You decide !!!!!!!

Attempting to understand that makes me feel like I'm stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again.
It's Bob Dylan's 75 birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!

Possibly you need to leave such things to the experts then . If you follow along you can learn something new . :icon_thumright:

Regarding the "Code-Breakers", they focused ONLY on BC #1 & #3; BC # 2 was ALREADY "solved". I think the letters from TJB to RM are MORE important... using the ENGLISH ALPHABET (also from DOI/BC #2). MAY be related to Baconian Cipher... AND! TJ used ONLY ENGLISH alphabet in letters to L & C... NOTHING about NUMBERS!

Regarding the code-breakers, I think most of them did not want to work with the Beale cipher in the first place . They all failed to decode and therefor all came to the same conclusion that it must be a hoax . Problem is that if someone like a Minister from the South West/South East can decode them they would not wish to hear of that at all . If this Minister who decoded them were in the employment of such a group, that group or company would have a part in the credit and resurrect there integrity as a first class cryptologist organization . ( Smarter then the rest so to say ) A new company or think group also would benefit from having such a person working for them at the time they could announce to the world that they have decoded the long lost Beale Treasure Ciphers .

What I am working on currently is forming my own organization that would announce that it has collectively decoded the ciphers with the key to each one of them . This organization then could work on other famous mysteries after that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back