CODEBREAKER COMMENTS ABOUT BEALE CIPHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the code-breakers, I think most of them did not want to work with the Beale cipher in the first place . They all failed to decode and therefor all came to the same conclusion that it must be a hoax . Problem is that if someone like a Minister from the South West/South East can decode them they would not wish to hear of that at all . If this Minister who decoded them were in the employment of such a group, that group or company would have a part in the credit and resurrect there integrity as a first class cryptologist organization . ( Smarter then the rest so to say ) A new company or think group also would benefit from having such a person working for them at the time they could announce to the world that they have decoded the long lost Beale Treasure Ciphers .

What I am working on currently is forming my own organization that would announce that it has collectively decoded the ciphers with the key to each one of them . This organization then could work on other famous mysteries after that .

Sounds like you would rather live a "lie corporation" and make money than to tell the truth as yourself and get laughed at? Better to get laughed at yourself than all the other people getting mud on their faces.

Sounds like you would rather live a "lie corporation" and make money than to tell the truth as yourself and get laughed at? Better to get laughed at yourself than all the other people getting mud on their faces.

You were looking into a mirror as you typed that ?

Funny thing is, I have decoded the Beale Papers and not worried about there failed attempts .
Remember, the Letters and ciphers are based on the word of the "unknown author", and may be nothing more than a product of his imagination.
"No evidence save the word of the unknown author of the pamphlet that he ever had the papers"- Dr Clarence Williams, LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
Couple that with the lack of any outside evidence that can DIRECTLY confirm the Beale adventure as written in the job pamphlet, and what remains is a work of fiction cleverly designed to draw in buyers with the "hope" of solving the ciphers in a get rich quick scheme.
Since the 1885 publication, the only ones who have made money are those that have written books, articles, with claims of solutions to the vault and iron pots of treasure location.

Remember, the Letters and ciphers are based on the word of the "unknown author", and may be nothing more than a product of his imagination.
"No evidence save the word of the unknown author of the pamphlet that he ever had the papers"- Dr Clarence Williams, LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
Couple that with the lack of any outside evidence that can DIRECTLY confirm the Beale adventure as written in the job pamphlet, and what remains is a work of fiction cleverly designed to draw in buyers with the "hope" of solving the ciphers in a get rich quick scheme.
Since the 1885 publication, the only ones who have made money are those that have written books, articles, with claims of solutions to the vault and iron pots of treasure location.

Remember, this post is based on the words of an unknown author, and may be nothing more than computer generated text in an attempt to fool you into joining their collective thoughts and mind control . Beware of robot . :laughing7:

You are an unknown author, therefor we must believe that all your post are nothing more the product of your imagination ?

Decoded Cipher
...and there was Colorado DJ Chris Widener who convinced Mel Fisher that he solved the ciphers, who dug, and nothing was found.

I am not sure but I believe Chris Widener came along after Mel Fisher had passed to the Promise Land. Mel talked an investor and other investors into digging in Montvale after a black lady said she deciphered the Beale Codes by using a Bible. It spoke of a high hole and a low hole. Mel Fisher dug all over the surrounding area. He used the mill behind Buford's as a headquarters for his operations. With Mel's techniques the landowners came to him with information and a request for him to dig on their property instead of him going out contacting and asking the landlowners. My brother and I tallked to Mel Fisher's partner and investor in Key West, Florida, his name was Gordon Klemme.

Chris Widener's involvement with Mel Fisher was in 1992-1993.
http://articles.daileypress.com/199..._treasure-hunter-mel-fisher-silver-and-jewels
There was another couple who claimed to have solved C1& C3 by using the Bible, and another solve claims it was a guide for the underground railroad, which I have dismissed, being that it was published in 1885, and "knowledge of this affair was confined to a very limited circle".

Chris Widener's involvement with Mel Fisher was in 1992-1993.
http://articles.daileypress.com/199..._treasure-hunter-mel-fisher-silver-and-jewels
There was another couple who claimed to have solved C1& C3 by using the Bible, and another solve claims it was a guide for the underground railroad, which I have dismissed, being that it was published in 1885, and "knowledge of this affair was confined to a very limited circle".

I also deciphered C1 and C3. I had a contract with Mel Fisher in 1989 to 1990. Mel was never able to come back to Bedford County due to his health. He later died in 1998. Mel Fisher never did sign a contract with Chris Widener as Mel had already searched the property that Chris Widener decoded on Wolf Creek. Besides it was in a cemetery and no one can dig there not even Mel Fisher. The location was above the railroad tracks behind the Mt. Zion Church. You go through a tunnel under the railroad to get there. The cemetery is on your right.

Last edited:
SOME of that Cemetery was "moved" for RR "Right-of-Way"... wonder if anything was found...? :laughing7:

Last edited:
"lies rather beyond the range of possibility"- Col George Fabyan
"diabolical ingenuity, specifically designed to lure the unwary reader"- William Friedman
"nothing more or less than a hoax"- Elizabeth Smith Friedman
"the Beale treasure is likely to be a hoax, invented by whomever authored the Beale Papers"-
Dr Todd Mateer

You should ask Jean what he thinks of the Beale papers, he is the only one who has decoded them. Of course the others would have stong words filled with the frustration of failure and contemplating shame as there failed attempts became public. You seem to feed on the negative aspects of life.

You should ask Jean what he thinks of the Beale papers, he is the only one who has decoded them. Of course the others would have stong words filled with the frustration of failure and contemplating shame as there failed attempts became public. You seem to feed on the negative aspects of life.

How do you conclude he is the "only one" who has decoded them?
What proof have you the decoding is proper by it's results yet?
I'll cheerfully applaud , as will others; should a solve be proven by evidence... be that the claimer's goal ,publicity , vs finding the end of the trail in silence.
I'm not trying to project negativity; but certainly am not promoting naivety. What you are willing to pay for a claim without pursuing due diligence of proof first.. will test yours.

How do you conclude he is the "only one" who has decoded them?
What proof have you the decoding is proper by it's results yet?
I'll cheerfully applaud , as will others; should a solve be proven by evidence... be that the claimer's goal ,publicity , vs finding the end of the trail in silence.
I'm not trying to project negativity; but certainly am not promoting naivety. What you are willing to pay for a claim without pursuing due diligence of proof first.. will test yours.

I have watched him produce evidences that everybody reacts in nothing more than contempt and outrageously fight's everything he producers. The evidences he puts forth I check and find in line with that of someone who only could have gained that knowledge from decoding the pages. One way to prove it to the world, would be to publish the decoding using different words and adding words that no one could see how Jean decoded it. This would put his decoding out for the world to see and no one in the future could say his work was there's.

I have watched him produce evidences that everybody reacts in nothing more than contempt and outrageously fight's everything he producers. The evidences he puts forth I check and find in line with that of someone who only could have gained that knowledge from decoding the pages. One way to prove it to the world, would be to publish the decoding using different words and adding words that no one could see how Jean decoded it. This would put his decoding out for the world to see and no one in the future could say his work was there's.

Ahh . You accept his decoding then ,and fear it's literal ,as solved versions exposure would not properly credit him if some one else claimed to have solved it in the same matter.
Why show method of solve? Just present solve with evidence of accuracy through the treasure; and it's verified provenance through the solve.
Easier to track treasure backwards starting with treasure as far as proof, right?
My evidence would not be in claiming a decoding , but in a tangible proof of the papers contents.
You are of course allowed to accept what you will.
Nothing wrong with that.
If decoded exclusively it can be released after securing his version through copy write without perverting the method of decoding..U.S. Copyright Office
Publishing an altered version by " using different words and adding words that no one could see how Jean decoded it" would not result in an accurate "solve"
but only be another "solve" adding greater dispute among those who have "solved" ..

I accept the realities of life, and know the difference between what is jive and what is real.
So far, no one has seen very much of what you claim he produced, but have read many, many posts of his claims.
PS: There have been many others who have claimed to have solved the C1 & C3 ciphers, so his claim is not unique in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back