T tuckerD Jr. Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 22 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Oct 29, 2009 #1 And... the register barista was a honey. 5.5 mil of these were made. It's kinda beat up, but still purdy. Attachments 102_0287_1.webp 43.5 KB · Views: 333 102_0288_1.webp 36.4 KB · Views: 321 Upvote 0
And... the register barista was a honey. 5.5 mil of these were made. It's kinda beat up, but still purdy.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Oct 29, 2009 #2 Sweet, what a rare find! ffd
Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Oct 30, 2009 #3 Definitely a cool find! Today, my buddy had a 1966 quarter, but I almost had a heart attack because I thought it was a 1936 quarter!
Definitely a cool find! Today, my buddy had a 1966 quarter, but I almost had a heart attack because I thought it was a 1936 quarter!