What's new

coil identification

steve1357

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
982
Reaction score
439
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having acquired several used coils, is there any way to identify them as to which detector they match?

While some have the F75 sticker, the 10" elliptical stock coils of the F5 and F70 have no identifying marks that I can see.
 
Thats a,tough one on 7. Ah are the ends all the same where they go into the detector ? Another thing I may do if I were u is if theres a detector shop they would b a place to get a solid answer to
 
I have a Atpro & a v3i if u think any of them.might b for those I can look at the ends also I just thought of take pics of them.& say What ur original question was along with pics if someone has them there gonna know like ibsaid I know the coils for the Atpro & the coils for v3i brand & off brand so chances r someone is gonna know what they r pics can help alot good luck
 
Thanks for your thoughts.

I have several Fishers and Teknetics, they all use a five pin connector now. The 5" DD, 10" elliptical, and 11"DD all look almost identical between the models.

While some coils are labeled, several are not. Or at least I can't find anything legible on them.

When I added a coil to my collection, I used a paint pen and marked them. I have one coil off ebay I'm not confident in, but it's probably alright.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom