gmannix
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2010
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- west michigan
- Detector(s) used
- white's
- Primary Interest:
- Other
turtlefoot13 said:Here is one that sold at Skinner's. Take a look at the final price!
http://www.skinnerinc.com/asp/fullcataloguese.asp?salelot=2170+++++492+&refno=++492038
turtlefoot13 said:Here is one that sold at Skinner's. Take a look at the final price!
http://www.skinnerinc.com/asp/fullcataloguese.asp?salelot=2170+++++492+&refno=++492038
bigcypresshunter said:Hello gmannix. Green check please or a response would be nice. Thanks. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html
Thanks for the green check. It helps keep us organized.. You could sell it on eBay.gmannix said:bigcypresshunter said:Hello gmannix. Green check please or a response would be nice. Thanks. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html
Sorry, Bigcypresshunter, I had missed your first post regarding green check, or I certainly would have replied. I want to thank all of you guys for your help. Been trying to find a buyer for this item with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks again , gene.![]()