What's new

Coin machine

Canman

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scottsboro AL
Detector(s) used
Omega8000, Silver Umax
Which Tesoro that can be purchased today is the best coin machine.I have read about a lot of the older models that where real good on coins ,but I'm looking at the newer models
 
All the Tesoro models are great coin detectors, it is only in the features that they really differ. The Cibola is a turn on and go detector with a set ground balance just like the Ace 250 and if your area has low minerization you are set to go. If you live in an area or move around a lot to different sites you would do well with a Vaquero or upgrade to something with more features.
 
Depends where you want to hunt those coins as well. I love the Silver Umax for the parks. Simple and effective at a good price. If you are going to do woods, parks and all around, I like the Vaquero with ground adjust or if you do not want to ground adjust, the Cibola will do well.
 
I have the Silver Umax ,and I really like it
 
if you like screen i did very well with the deleon and very good with the golden umax!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom