What's new

Coin Shop today Huntin in Bargin Indian head bin

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I was Huntin threw the indian head bin where they all were a dollar.
I found a 1907 that you could Very well see liberty on the head band.
she asked where I found it I said in the bargin bin she said ok,
It got threw the cracks I would normaly sale it for 5 but because it was in there ill give it to you for a dollar.
Also When I checked out I got a Wheat Penny in my change :D
Shes Like Idk how that got in there but here you go :o
 
Upvote 0
double whammy--its your "day"
 
Nice double find.

FYI, the '07 IH was the most minted of any in the series. In fact the next nearest had over 10 million less made.

Great find, but would $5 really have been a fair price ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom