J Jologan Jr. Member Joined Nov 5, 2016 Messages 20 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2016 #1 Found these buried deep in the ground! I wish I could see what the heck they are ... the silver one is very heavy and isn't magnetic, could it be something ? I included my steel penny because I Also found it in my yard and it was so shiny 😲
Found these buried deep in the ground! I wish I could see what the heck they are ... the silver one is very heavy and isn't magnetic, could it be something ? I included my steel penny because I Also found it in my yard and it was so shiny 😲
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2016 #2 I just saw an episode of Pawn Stars and a guy brought a 1944 steel cent in the shop to sell. Wish I could find one. Upvote 0
I just saw an episode of Pawn Stars and a guy brought a 1944 steel cent in the shop to sell. Wish I could find one.
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,328 Reaction score 11,507 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2016 #3 you dug that steel cent? the others just look like washers Upvote 0
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 6, 2016 #4 You have three washers, and a steel cent that was dropped the day before you found it. Upvote 0
J Jologan Jr. Member Joined Nov 5, 2016 Messages 20 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2016 Thread Owner #5 No the others I dug... the steel cent was in my yard under my ac unit Upvote 0