Coinshooters Help.....

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been away for a ton of time and just am able to kneel and such so I gotta go diggin...LOL anyway I need some help all you coinshooters......I just updated to 5.2 and am taking my LF and HF 9" coils out. SO can anyone share a coin program that you like using the 5.2 and 9" coils for me to use as a starting point please?

Appreciate your help,

Jim

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sifter he missed the "I" and hit the "O"

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been away for a ton of time and just am able to kneel and such so I gotta go diggin...LOL anyway I need some help all you coinshooters......I just updated to 5.2 and am taking my LF and HF 9" coils out. SO can anyone share a coin program that you like using the 5.2 and 9" coils for me to use as a starting point please?

Appreciate your help,

Jim

I am not sure there is one program that fits all areas. Conditions and mineralization are a HUGE factor. I find getting a base point and starting from there with your own adjustments seem to work best for the XP Deus.

You can travel 50 feet and conditions/ground conditions change and a few minor adjustments can mean all the difference in the world.

OP
OP
sleepyjim

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure there is one program that fits all areas. Conditions and mineralization are a HUGE factor. I find getting a base point and starting from there with your own adjustments seem to work best for the XP Deus.

You can travel 50 feet and conditions/ground conditions change and a few minor adjustments can mean all the difference in the world.

So true, thus my saying "SO can anyone share a coin program that you like using the 5.2 and 9" coils for me to use as a starting point please?"

Glad to see you still here, best dealer I know!

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread