What's new

Coinstar finds!!!

I used to find things, rare now

Yesterday there was 4 Thailand coins in a tray and that was all
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519837706.429785.webp
Coinstar finds from yesterday at the local grocery store. Highlights:
- 51 rosie
- $1.10 Canadian to add to my little pile...to spend when I’m up there this summer
 
Nice score, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
View attachment 1557158
Coinstar finds from yesterday at the local grocery store. Highlights:
- 51 rosie
- $1.10 Canadian to add to my little pile...to spend when I’m up there this summer

I finally asked to get the coins out of the dirt cup and catch tray. I scored 20 coins mostly clad and a couple amethyst earrings. The store manager was more than happy to open the machine for me even after doubting there would be anything in the dirt cup.
 
I’ll have to try that!
 
Be forewarned, some managers are psychos about it.
 
Maybe it's a regional thing but I NEVER find anything in Walmart Coinstars down here. Thx for sharing. Kurt.
 
and you didn't have to dig it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom