What's new

Collected these in one day.

danasaur

Full Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
244
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Was fortunate to visit a site just southeast of E'town, Kentucky. The site had not been plowed in 30 years.
 

Attachments

  • image-3211401999.webp
    image-3211401999.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 0
Looks like a good day to remember. You just dont find them like that anymore.
 
Was fortunate to visit a site just southeast of E'town, Kentucky. The site had not been plowed in 30 years.

WOW! Did you dig for them, or were they surface finds?
 
What?????!! One day? Takes me years to pull anything like that together! Great finds.
 
That's an epic haul for one day. I haven't seen days like that since the 80's.
 
Egad- that's amazing! ;) Yakker
 
That was a heck of a day wow !!!!!!
 
There is a spot in southern KY I know of that can produce that many points in one day but I've never done it lol. It's Amish land and they plow DEEP along the Cumberland river.

I've never found that many in one day! That was a killer hunt for sure!
 
That is unbelievable. What a day. Thanks for sharing.
 
Looks like the old days alright. Or so I'm told. The old saying: in the old days we collected points; nowadays we hunt for points.......
 
Very Nice! That is quite a successful day you had. :icon_thumright:
 
Awesome! I love everything except the socks, roll tide!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom