What's new

collection of finds

clump63

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
652
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
central Indiana
New to the forum but been detecting for about three years. Love it!!!!
 

Attachments

  • P3290011.webp
    P3290011.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 735
Upvote 0
Nice collection you have there... Welcome to the forum...
 
Nice display,

welcome aboard, dig much, post finds,

HH

Lonewolfe
 
Thanks everyone. I have to admit, since finding this forum, I have been hooked on detecting even more than I was before. Maybe this was my best find this year. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts. I use an old White's 6000/DI but would like to own a new DFX. I try to keep all my finds but my oldest daughter is a silver ring junkie so she sports all three that I've managed to find so far. I've yet to strike gold except for the necklace last week but still figureing out where its at on the display.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom