What's new

college token? or emblem?

prolab69

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
1,028
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 3 of these, they are about the same size as a LC or half dollar, but 1/2 as thick. they were all found seperate, but in the same park. this is the front, the back is made smooth as to be an emblem off something.
thanks in advance,
Pro-
 

Attachments

  • 103_0330.webp
    103_0330.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 248
Well, all I can tell you is that "denarius" means 10 or 10xs in Roman Currency a deni means 10xs in Latin.
Or it could be a token meant to resemble a Gold Dinar.

I know Delta Tau Alpha was/is a fraternity for nurses.
Besides that...no idea!

I would say a college token. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Weird...no hits on that sequence "Tau Delta Alpha". My bet is an Engineering fraternity.
 
Upvote 0
Tau Alpha Delta is 314 in Greek numbers

Tau = 300
Alpha =1
Delta = 4

Denarius is singular.

There you go.

Daryl
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom