Jorgeke Bronze Member Joined Oct 13, 2021 Messages 1,381 Reaction score 4,917 Golden Thread 0 Aug 5, 2022 Thread Owner #1 any coomments? What do you think?
K KSDirtfisher77 Hero Member Joined Jun 26, 2022 Messages 852 Reaction score 1,952 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Whites V3I Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 5, 2022 #2 Jorgeke said: any coomments? What do you think? Click to expand... Jorgeke we have no video, lol or I'm blind.🤣😂🤣
Jorgeke said: any coomments? What do you think? Click to expand... Jorgeke we have no video, lol or I'm blind.🤣😂🤣
L Lenrac2 Silver Member Joined Apr 1, 2021 Messages 2,803 Reaction score 6,481 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600 Bob-AT Max/ Nox800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 5, 2022 #3 Or pic? 😄
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2022 #4 Pics please @Jorgeke !! I already know it will be impressive....your doing great latley !!
Jorgeke Bronze Member Joined Oct 13, 2021 Messages 1,381 Reaction score 4,917 Golden Thread 0 Aug 5, 2022 Thread Owner #5 Blak bart said: Pics please @Jorgeke !! I already know it will be impressive....your doing great latley !! Jorgeke said: any coomments? What do you think? Click to expand... Blak bart said: Pics please @Jorgeke !! I already know it will be impressive....your doing great latley !! Click to expand... Click to expand... Blak bart said: Pics please @Jorgeke !! I already know it will be impressive....your doing great latley !! Click to expand... The video could not be uploaded 🤷🏾♂️
Blak bart said: Pics please @Jorgeke !! I already know it will be impressive....your doing great latley !! Jorgeke said: any coomments? What do you think? Click to expand... Blak bart said: Pics please @Jorgeke !! I already know it will be impressive....your doing great latley !! Click to expand... Click to expand... Blak bart said: Pics please @Jorgeke !! I already know it will be impressive....your doing great latley !! Click to expand... The video could not be uploaded 🤷🏾♂️
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Aug 5, 2022 #6 Take a screen shot and post the pic. Don......
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2022 #7 Yes, a still pic we can actually concentrate on.
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 5, 2022 #8 You posted this yesterday and still can’t show one picture?