What's new

colonial gold. finally ( Warning Member may have Lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klclark3

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
365
Reaction score
524
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300, AT GOLD, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im too excited to tell the story but it had me running to the house can someone give me info on this?
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140313_191859.webp
    ForumRunner_20140313_191859.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,598
  • ForumRunner_20140313_191908.webp
    ForumRunner_20140313_191908.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,452
Upvote 135
Beautiful coin. I didn't even find anything like that and my heart is beating 90 to nothing. Congratulations on a find of a lifetime and definitely banner. Can't wait to see what else you recover on your property.
 
daaaaaaaam.... I want one! banner for sure!
 
Nice old gold! Short OP cause you ran back to dig more? :laughing7: I would have too, Congrats on the superb coin.
 
The find dreams are made of , way to go and awesome find !!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom