What's new

colonial gold. finally ( Warning Member may have Lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klclark3

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
365
Reaction score
524
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300, AT GOLD, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im too excited to tell the story but it had me running to the house can someone give me info on this?
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140313_191859.webp
    ForumRunner_20140313_191859.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,598
  • ForumRunner_20140313_191908.webp
    ForumRunner_20140313_191908.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,452
Upvote 135
That coin completely blows my mind. What an unreal find. Congratulations on finding what most of us only dream of finding. I hope you find 5 more- please let us know if/when you do.
 
Killer find KLclark3 , congrats , that's an awesome coin ..cheers Mick
 
Well done, i'm hoping my Discovery will yield similar results! :notworthy:
 
I'm moving to Kentucky
 
That there is one AMAZING find. Congrats.
 
wow got to get out lot more lol nice coin Congratulations :headbang:
 
congratulations
out of this world find
HH
 
Sorry you guys go to fast to comment back quickly, but the lands were awarded to people since Kentucky was once part of Virginia, My colonial site here back in my woods had alot of activity in the 1700's something-to I don't know how long trying to find out more. But I have found cut stone floors made into tiles and countless amount of rocks on a hill that don't have that many. From this site I have got countless buttons and coins, so I was thinking it was a Rev. soldier that was awarded with this land, and had his house here. on a nearby hill about 400 ft away as the crow flys takes like 4 mins to walk to but got to follow the path I made, has another bunch of rocks and not as much buttons as I've got too.
 
posting the picture of it tomorrow.
 
Awesome coin! A gold colonial coin is the relic hunter's dream.... one most of us will never attain.

Not to be negative - but be careful posting a picture of the site or you may get a bunch of uninvited visitors! It would be best to keep that info all to yourself... :hello:
 
CONGRATS on your first Guinea, they are very hard to find here, it's been a long time since either Dad or I found one. Yours is in really good shape as well.

Keep hitting that area & clear all signals.
 
Definitely banner! (We're all very jealous and secretly hate you! :tongue3:) Seriously CONGRATS! Beautiful find!
 
The find of a lifetime! It doesn't get much better that that. Congrats on an awesome find!!
 
I'll be coming over tomorrow to take it from here ;)
 
Awesome-just Awesome
Davers
 
I have not been a member as long as many , but of all the banner finds I've seen this is the banner of all banners.
 
The 'honey hole' alot of my glass beads and gold coin came out of and colonial site
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140315_154123.webp
    ForumRunner_20140315_154123.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 168
  • ForumRunner_20140315_154151.webp
    ForumRunner_20140315_154151.webp
    117.2 KB · Views: 156
The 'honey hole' alot of my glass beads and gold coin came out of and colonial site

Great way to throw off those that would like to find your' honey hole! No one would ever find it hanging onto the Earth sideways. LOL!!


Frank
 
Thanks for the laugh today mr frank. Much appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom