johnnyblaze
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2010
- Messages
- 3,214
- Reaction score
- 1,770
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Rhode Island
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- T2 SPECIAL EDITION
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Dont mind me im going through the boxes of stuff i found last year that i never paid attention to....
This looks like a colonial type hat to me..
the material that crumbles i find alot of counterfeit coins like that..
It crumbles in layers..
Anybody know what this is?
I cant get Revolutionary War out of my head with this piece..Something about it reminds me of it

John
This looks like a colonial type hat to me..
the material that crumbles i find alot of counterfeit coins like that..
It crumbles in layers..
Anybody know what this is?
I cant get Revolutionary War out of my head with this piece..Something about it reminds me of it

John

I guess its all in the Macro lens.








