What's new

Compass Collection!

ArfieBoy

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
12,230
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just recently finished putting together my Compass Challenger X-Series Collection. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5324_small.webp
    IMG_5324_small.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5326_small.webp
    IMG_5326_small.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_5327_small.webp
    IMG_5327_small.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_5330_small.webp
    IMG_5330_small.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_5329_small.webp
    IMG_5329_small.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 228
Nice selection ArfieBoy , decisions decisions which one do i pick :happysmiley: .. cheers Mick
 
A very impressive collection!
 
Thanks, guys. Appreciate your comments. Nice bike, Choppadude. I'm currently riding a H-D 2012 Switchback. Love it!
 
Thanks, guys. Appreciate your comments. Nice bike, Choppadude. I'm currently riding a H-D 2012 Switchback. Love it!

Thanks, I collect old triumph motorcycles like you collect Compass detectors LOL! Also have a 2011 HD Ultra Classic to take on the long rides.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom